Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Starting a brand....yea yea yea I know

• 4 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I have my first graphic that I will be using for tee shirts. I contacted this artist through instagram and his prices were fucking low so I commissioned it. I'll be using 12oz as a diary,

fuck yes I got emma as an artist   this is gonna turn out well

@glorydaysThe ring light will give you a Halo style shadow on your backdrop.   If your in a space that gets a ton of window light set up near there and use your ring light to fill in the sha

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

I can imagine. I have packages that are just straight stalled out in the mail right now too. Was hoping you just ran into some speed bumps and didnt give up.

i think covid just fucked shipping everywhere

the products were coming from portugal

• LOL! 1
On 12/31/2020 at 5:19 PM, mr.yuck said:

Good luck bro. My products were coming from new york and have been stalled out for a minute now. This same shit happened to a package i sent to ndv like a month ago.

yoooo

new york

can you tell me who you're getting??

It's all electric material. Covid has shut down factories that produce the particular parts I need and has wrecked home depot and lowes supply chain. So Im having to pay anal rape prices from online retailers. What a mess. 

20210101_213334.jpg

• Props 1
  • LOL! 1
4 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

It's all electric material. Covid has shut down factories that produce the particular parts I need and has wrecked home depot and lowes supply chain. So Im having to pay anal rape prices from online retailers. What a mess. 

20210101_213334.jpg

fuck that sucks broski

direct to consumer is fucking expensive

• Truth 1

@glorydaysive been toying with the idea for a few years now to become a distributor of the products I use the most of. One requirement that is holding me back is having a retail location that is open to the public with a show room. I have yet to decide if the 80% I would save as a whole saler outweighs the cost of maintaining a retail location staffed with at least one person at the front desk to tell people to fuck off all day.

Retail space with semi truck access is helly expensive.

• Props 1
6 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

@glorydaysive been toying with the idea for a few years now to become a distributor of the products I use the most of. One requirement that is holding me back is having a retail location that is open to the public with a show room. I have yet to decide if the 80% I would save as a whole saler outweighs the cost of maintaining a retail location staffed with at least one person at the front desk to tell people to fuck off all day.

Retail space with semi truck access is helly expensive.

bro that is alot of paperwork in whatever city you're gonna sell in

• Truth 1
11 hours ago, ndv said:

I am really liking that shade of pink.  I noticed this shade is widely used and I like it. 

Yea, i'm waiting for the spring colorways to drop in a few weeks

there's also a program where they will dye the garments colors that i want

It'll be a little bit more for it, but i think its worth it

• Like 1

Thats pretty cool to choose you're colors as well.  I am curious to see what your line is going to look like.  

Are you going to follow through with screenpeint or hand paint?  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ndv said:

Thats pretty cool to choose you're colors as well.  I am curious to see what your line is going to look like.  

Are you going to follow through with screenpeint or hand paint?  

thank you bro

12oz are the bros keeping me going

im gonna screen print

I'm probably going to have actual prints in a few months

• Like 1

so my artist right now has other projects ahead of mine

i have 2 pieces that he's doing for me. One is going to be in color and the other is black and white.

sigh....waiting game

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...