Forum Upgrades

misteraven

So as some of you every day die hards have noticed, we've had a bunch of technical issues between yesterday and today. We had to do a few server upgrades, but more so, we had to do a major forum software update. That, in turn, forced a bunch of updates to the forum theme files so I had to go through all of that and revert a bunch of stuff, as well as rework a bunch of customizations into the new themes. 

Anyhow, all of that is a long ass way of saying that we're working to improve the experience on 12oz. I'll try and loop back to update the New Forum - Features worth checking out, tips and tricks thread when I have a minute and honestly really wanted to put together a tutorials section to help the new kids on here. Also, planning to eventually getting around to putting together a community rules, as well as a debate guidelines for the News section or wherever we decide to have intelligent discussion.

For now, feel free to poke around and drop me a DM if you see something fucked up (include a summary and screen grab). I'm still refining the theme, but does already feel slightly slicker than the last version.

• Props 6

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was definitely worried the other day and thought it was my phone messing up.. then i thought my internet was fucking up.. but, glad that the issues were solved and everythings running smooth again.. i dig the subtle changes here and there.. ill keep a lookout for weird glitches or random stuff.. thanks for the work guys..!

• Like 2
  • Truth 1

2 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Thank you @glorydays@misteravenand I worked through it together. 

Fuckery abound as is usually the case w/ technical issues.  We have more changes coming that will hopefully be less impactful and make huge improvements for our future here.

the only thing that i think would cover everything i've wanted with the site is if you connected our shop account with our forum account

That would close off my wishlist LMAO

• Like 2