goddamn it sucks to be sick.

Guest blood as ink

Guest blood as ink

so yeah. my friend got sick yesterday and i got home last night i started feeling pretty sick too.dizzy and out of it to say the least...i brushed it off.this morning when i woke up to get ready for school and i could barely stand...just swayed alot and then fell down onto my bed again.got in hte shower a few minutes later and almost passed out in the shower.so i was in no shape to go to school so i slept...i'd wake up all through the day for 5 to 10 minutes heres here and there...and in those short times i realized i was hallucinating really badly...room spinning around...blurry.funny noises and seeing weird things.i took my tempature and it was at 103%...holy shit.i'm sick as fuck...my medical insurance just ran out.i woke up at 9 tonite after sleeping all day.and to top it off my medicine not helping etheir.

arghh life is such a bitch.

i'm going back to bed

what helps you when your sick?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ASER1NE

hahaha sux to be you ppl , i get sick like twice a year thats it .

yeah, i'm the same. i rarely get sick, and when i do i recover super fast. i had glandular fever when i was like 15 and it usually fucks you up for like a month or two. i was back on my feet in tip top shape in a week and a half.

Guest blood as ink

well the thing is that i never get sick...probeley once a year or so also...this flu thing is kicking my ass though...i've missed two days of finals(so fucked!)...and i can barely stand up straight...i've been hacking up my lungs...sweating horribly...shakes..i'm such a mess right now.no fun at all.in the last 48 hours i've probeley spent an hour on my feet.i need to get off the computer and go rest again...ughh :spent:

Originally posted by blood as ink

well the thing is that i never get sick...probeley once a year or so also...this flu thing is kicking my ass though...i've missed two days of finals(so fucked!)...and i can barely stand up straight...i've been hacking up my lungs...sweating horribly...shakes..i'm such a mess right now.no fun at all.in the last 48 hours i've probeley spent an hour on my feet.i need to get off the computer and go rest again...ughh :spent:

sucks to hear your missing finals because of this shit...

however, when you able to move again (i know it doesn't happen that often), you should e-mail me...

Guest Dr. Drew

i'm like that too, i get sick less than once a year. but when i do, its fucking serious. i remember not being sick for two years, then BAM! 105 degree fever. missed classes for a week.

Archived