anti-mask freedom freakout thread

Elena Delle Donne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 9/30/2020 at 1:40 PM, Dirty_habiT said:

I am too.  I really don't like how it's spawned this new "fashion accessory" market for masks.

I think it makes everyone look like they're cucked up w/ chinese culture.  Just get you some yen in your pocket and you'll be alright I guess.

Dudes got vajazzled masks, tho!

LOL!

• LOL! 1

So I would like to start speculating on Trump catching covid 19. I feel like there can only be one positive outcome from this and that is going to be his death. 

If this fool is lucky enough to make a speedy recovery, he is going to be emboldened to go even harder on his stance about the virus and I believe his followers will go even harder with not following any safety protocol put into place.

This also seems to be very well timed to take attention away from the debate and also used as a scape goat to possibly not attend any future debates.

You know, I was just speaking with one of my customers and he mentioned something I wasn't thinking about.  

Basically he makes the comment, that when the elections are over, all of a sudden this COVID hype ceases.  Makes sense, I guess we'll have to see. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, misteraven said:

I like wearing masks. 

A chance to duck being recorded on camera at every turn seems more about freedom to me than this idea of being forced to wear one.

The amount of AI/facial recognition stuff going on with police right now is scary. Even more so if you are black with natural hair or if you have facial hair. 

1 hour ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

also the "chucked by chinese culture" comment is weird. we have like 30,000+ flu deaths a year and wearing masks would prob put a dent in those, too. masks are good! 

Thought the cucked by Chinese culture comment was funny and true. But it’s more like china is the cuck in a chair in the corner soft and the rest of the would is getting pounded by the virus. So we are the lady.

• LOL! 1

3 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

So I would like to start speculating on Trump catching covid 19. I feel like there can only be one positive outcome from this and that is going to be his death. 

If this fool is lucky enough to make a speedy recovery, he is going to be emboldened to go even harder on his stance about the virus and I believe his followers will go even harder with not following any safety protocol put into place.

This also seems to be very well timed to take attention away from the debate and also used as a scape goat to possibly not attend any future debates.

i believe he probably got a mild case and is gonna be all "you seen not so bad!" in a few days. this is even as he is transferred to walter reed. (is he going to the ICU and lying about it?! what a year) 

all that said: even before the medevac ride i was certain this was real. hope hicks has it, and the campaign tried to keep that on the down low but it leaked. everything leaks from this white house and that's important here. 

once trump tested positive they would have pulled him off the campaign trail because that would have leaked too. and because the coronavirus has a range of outcomes it would be disastrous if it ended up being a moderate to severe case while he was on her campaign trail; it would've been a big scandal if it got out that he campaigned sick, and you'd see more staffers turn on him. he would have to disappear, which also looks bad. all of these are real bad right before an election. 

as much as they say otherwise the white house staff does take corona somewhat seriously and some wouldn't have come in if they knew the president was positive for it. that would have gotten out too. they're tested for it every day because trump is a noted germaphobe, among other reasons. 

on the debates: he wants another in person debate to shout over joe biden and look tough. even if he gets better this is a terrible outcome l. he has to debate biden over video and get his audio cut when he interrupts.