Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

anti-mask freedom freakout thread

have you seen any good ones? my city is mostly good about it, so i haven't seen anything wild. 

a guy i used to paint with who's descending into conspiracyland told me "come on, man, don't..." in his presence, but that's about all; nothing juicy.

are you an anti-mask freak yourself who wants to do this with everyone around you? post up! 

EC56641B-8840-4FA3-8FFC-BCFFC1C17A0C.jpeg

Edited by Elena Delle Donne
  • Trash 1
  • LOL! 1
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I said it in another thread, but Anti maskers are just a pussy version of nudists. 

Anti maskers : are your rights being impinged upon anymore than they are for your requirement of clothing?

Put a mask on and stop being a fag.

2020 PC DISCLAIMER: Me saying fag has nothing to do with homosexuality. It has to do with people being fags. 

• Like 1
  • Pause 1

I mask up, but I don't get offended when other people don't. I never stopped shaking hands 100% and fist bump almost daily. Anyone offended by other people masking up, or not masking up can suck a sweaty fart. I mean if it's your property, or your job it's your call but outside of that, it's not anyone else's business. Girl I work with been out sick all of last week, and today due to the 'rona. Shit's real, but not a great excuse to start acting shitty to strangers. 

• Props 1

@Merceras long as people arent in your personal space anyway, things should be all good. I bought some homeless bros a couple hot dogs from 7-11 a few days ago and before I could be on my way one of them jumped up with lightning quickness and gave me a hug and told me thank you and that he loved me all close and personal and shit. I marked that day on the calendar and am counting down to my possible death. 

That being said my aunt caught the rona before all the mask mandates and didnt even know it. 

I plan on wearing this mask for the rest of my life. Im excited that public privacy is a thing again.

• Like 2
  • Truth 2
  • Props 1
23 minutes ago, morton said:

Plays a bit of a trick on the mind when encountering the fairer gender, bit like a burka in that regard. 

Been thinking about the burka and other face coverings, how Americans were outraged a few years ago about the idea that a woman has to cover her face to go out.  Now everyone is supposed to.  I know there is plenty of humor to be harvested there.

I kind of like the mask on women, leaves a little to the imagination in a world where we've been slowly moving away from that over time and forgetting the fun and sexiness of allure.  

Have to figure someone somewhere has tried to make a clear mask.

• Props 1
6 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

I kind of like the mask on women, leaves a little to the imagination in a world where we've been slowly moving away from that over time and forgetting the fun and sexiness of allure.  

This is gonna probably sound weird as shit, but Ive always had a thing for dental hygenists. They always have pretty eyes and I always wondered what they look like under their masks. Its been this way ever since I was young.

• Like 3
  • Props 1
4 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

I am too.  I really don't like how it's spawned this new "fashion accessory" market for masks.

I think it makes everyone look like they're cucked up w/ chinese culture.  Just get you some yen in your pocket and you'll be alright I guess.

My guess is that all of these incompetent imbecile (anyone who had a say about mask up) is that they are going to silently let it ride as long as they can until the people start to mask revolt. 

• Truth 1
18 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

@Merceras long as people arent in your personal space anyway, things should be all good. I bought some homeless bros a couple hot dogs from 7-11 a few days ago and before I could be on my way one of them jumped up with lightning quickness and gave me a hug and told me thank you and that he loved me all close and personal and shit. I marked that day on the calendar and am counting down to my possible death. 

That being said my aunt caught the rona before all the mask mandates and didnt even know it. 

I plan on wearing this mask for the rest of my life. Im excited that public privacy is a thing again.

That last part. That is the biggest net positive out of all this for me too. I hate  having people in my personal space. Now all i have to do is cough a bit and watch them scatter. 

• Truth 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 2
37 minutes ago, Kults said:

That last part. That is the biggest net positive out of all this for me too. I hate  having people in my personal space. Now all i have to do is cough a bit and watch them scatter. 

Yea I used to have to start tugging myself off on the red line to get some freaking privacy, so yea it feels good

• LOL! 1
13 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

I kept thinking this in Istanbul

some chicks had the burka tailored to fit a little more snugly and you'd see these heavily made up eyes  that look pretty intriguing.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Kults said:

I have done some social experimenting with this and I have found that 99% of people do not give a shit. I live in a ~400 unit building, they say to wait for another elevator if there's already 3 people in it, which I can agree with. They have said that masks need to be worn in public spaces. Yet, you still have these people every now and then that decide they're gonna get in the elevator with no mask. Of course when that happens I'll start going into a coughing fit, you'd think they'd move away as far as possible or get off the elevator, but nah. No fucks given.

The other day at the store this girl not wearing a mask kept getting close to me (where they have also said no entry to the store without a mask), I coughed and said fairly loudly to my girl, "I hope I test negative for covid soon so I can get back to work, this is bullshit and I'm losing money" while this bitch was directly next to us. Looked at me, but didn't move an inch.

9 minutes ago, Kalashnikov said:

i Of course when that happens I'll start going into a coughing fit, you'd think they'd move away as far as possible or get off the elevator, but nah. No fucks given.

You’re making it way too obvious. Of course they know you’re full of shit. Make it subtle like you’re tying to hide it lol 

• Truth 1