Joe Rogan offers to Moderate a 4 hour long Trump/Biden debate/podcast and Trump Accepted.

Mercer

This could be the best, and also the worst thing to ever happen to America.

Nobody has enough bullshit scripted talking points stored up to ramble more than 1 hour without fucking up, and both of these boomers are pushing 80 years old and are senile as fuck. Wouldn't be surprised if there were more than one national security leak live on youtube.

• LOL! 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
6 minutes ago, abrasivesaint said:

Will expose the flaws of both of these dipshits.

Not that either one of them is smart enough to understand how bad an idea this would be for them, but they do have teams of basically producers watching over them, so I'm not holding my breath.

On 9/14/2020 at 9:02 PM, Dirty_habiT said:

I'm going to call it right now and say that Biden and his team won't let him get pink socked like that.

He's not going to do it.

Have to agree here, Trump is much more media/spotlight savvy compared to Biden. Trumps incoherent ramblings will def be more entertaining/endearing to Tumps fan's, than Biden's to his should this ever go down and we all know it. I could see Rogan dosing them, and an epic Biden hugging Trump moment happening, and just before the country heals itself spiritually Biden's pedo ass goes and sniffs Trumps hair and a civil war breaks out. 

• LOL! 4