Is antifa starting fires in Oregon and Washington?

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Man you’re on a roll with the whacko shit this week. Not watching that video, so give me the TLDR.

I’m also gonna take a blind, offensive approach to whatever that video is and say.. 

If you think a bunch of fucking nerds are running around setting fire to the environment, something that is a LARGE concern of every person on the “far left,” then you’re more foolish than i thought you were. 

Edited by abrasivesaint
Reworded.
  • Truth 2

28 minutes ago, abrasivesaint said:

Man you’re on a roll with the whacko shit this week. Not watching that video, so give me the TLDR.

I’m also gonna take a blind, offensive approach to whatever that video is and say.. 

If you think a bunch of fucking nerds are running around setting fire to the environment, something that is a LARGE concern of every person on the “far left,” then you’re more foolish than i thought you were. 

There have been a bunch arrested. 

https://www.yaktrinews.com/eastern-washington-woman-arrested-for-starting-fires-while-crews-worked-to-fix-fallen-power-lines/

https://www.khq.com/news/arson-suspect-arrested-after-allegedly-starting-multiple-fires-in-spokane-on-monday/article_62df8a40-f223-11ea-8a02-af6f5dca5965.html

https://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/2020/09/man-arrested-on-arson-allegation-in-wildfire-west-of-eugene-deputies-say.html

https://nbc16.com/news/local/man-seen-starting-fires-at-oregon-state-park-local-fire-chief-says

https://kion546.com/news/2020/09/07/woman-accused-of-intentionally-starting-fires-on-highway-101-arrested/

• Props 2

2 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

Something something irony.

It's funny, AS, that you're so defensive of people that are obvious assholes.  What do you care if antifa goes to jail?

You were also defensive about that other nerd that they made a new story about crying after he was supposed to be a "commander".  Of course it would be really easy to sit here and say he was an outlier and not part of "antifa" and he wasn't a "commander".

Likely story, those are the kinds of nerds that are setting fires and leading these "fuck your city up" movements.  Interesting "leaders" the gullible choose to follow.  I suppose that's why they could be called gullible.

• Truth 1

1 hour ago, abrasivesaint said:

Where’s the claims of “Antifa” affiliation though? I suppose i should clarify that by “a bunch of fucking nerds” i meant the antifa boogeymen. 

Heh, exactly what I posted about above.

Pulling the "prove they're from antifa" card as if you can prove that anyone is from antifa.

Get off the gas.

• Truth 1

I call fake news. First off, take a step back and think about it for a second. If you don't believe in gender as a concept, how are you going to throw a gender reveal party? Secondly, there are literally thousands of unsupervised children at home now with magnifying glasses they've just acquired with this falls home quarantine study materials. Nobody should be allowed to posses that much destructive magnifying power (without government supervision).

• LOL! 2

4 minutes ago, Ko SprueOne said:

He straight up fcked up those balloons

He has several videos, one of them is a shot gun laser, or something like that.   

The guy is quirky, but in regards to photonics and physics, he knows what he is doing and many physicist agree.  Very impressive from a basement stand point IMO.  I am very interested to see what he does for the laser industry outside the r&d for defense companies.  Most of his toys pretty much are banned from battlefield because of some United Nations pac agreed by multiple countries (1st world) that are considered inhumane to use lasers in a handheld fighting sense.  Which is funny because it's ok to kill or mame  an innocent victim (casualty of war/civilian) from bombs or other means of warfare.  

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protocol_on_Blinding_Laser_Weapons#Protocol_text

Basically an example is the reason why he is wearing eye protection.  If he didn't have it on the he would have lost sight temporary or completely went blind in an instant.  And basically for that blindness reason that's where the inhumane part falls in.  So I guess it's better to kill instead of mame for life.   

Megadeth -  The military Intelligence
Two words combined that can't make sense

Is what it reminds me of in a way.

• Like 1

And to answer your question, i don’t give a fuck about “antifa” going to jail. I care about factual evidence and not a bunch of ass clowns crying wolf over and over again because their T-daddy tells them who to lose sleep over at night. The same type of ass clowns flying “TRUMP 2020 FUCK YOUR FEELINGS” flags, when i guarantee i could get them in their feelings long before i got in mine. 

The fringes of both major US political party are a bunch of crybaby pussies. Fuck em all. 

You buy into nonsense @Dirty_habiTI told you long ago on here that i would not let that nonsense go unchallenged if i see it. 

• Props 1

On 9/14/2020 at 7:46 PM, Dirty_habiT said:

Why be ashamed of what you're so proud of?  They should show their faces or their friends should tell everyone who they are.  Those people like whistleblowers right.

Because dipshits like you assume that because they’re holding an Antifascist flag they are Antifa terrorists because clowns like Trump and Tucker Carlson told you so.. 

Edited by abrasivesaint

26 minutes ago, abrasivesaint said:

Because dipshits like you assume that because they’re holding an Antifascist flag they are Antifa terrorists because clowns like Trump and Tucker Carlson told you so.. 

You thought about this and then you wrote it..... and then you thought some more and edited it.

So, you think I'm a dipshit?  I'm going to let you know something right now.

I think you're a cock sucker that's mad at life so you come on here projecting it upon people that don't agree w/ your political opinions.  I don't see any other "contribution" that you make on this forum at all..... and haven't in, umm.... ever.  Put that in your pipe and smoke it.  You're useless here.

"Because people assume the [people holding the flag] are terrorists because Trump and Tucker Carlson told them [that people holding terrorist flags are terrorists(?)].. " ( cleaned it up a bit for ease of reading and so that we may better understand your "logic". )

I don't see that as a reason why you can't say your name or show your face on the picture.  I really don't know what it's like living in fear after acting all bad ass like that.

Man, you're going to make me be a moderator today.  Since you keep on hurling personal insults (that are weak and not offensive), it's the principal of the matter.  You're going to have a little vacation from 12oz so you can think about your contribution here and how it should be changed.  It has nothing to do with you or I agreeing upon anything or disagreeing upon anything, it's solely out of your lack of ability to control yourself resulting in you blathering insults.  I really don't care if you call me a dipshit, but since you think this is acceptable behavior for someone that is part of a community, we'll give you some time to think about it.

Ok?  Sounds good tiger?

• LOL! 1