The American population being illegally controlled?

Dirty_habiT

Here Is The Information Operation Technology Illegally Being Used Against America By Obama Deep State…To Control Your Every Move

This is where the bar is set. If the DNC leadership and Joe Biden had a shred of decency or understanding of the national interest (reason of state) among them, both Biden and the DNC would bow out of the 2020 election so traitors to the Constitution, companies, lobbies, and people could be investigated and prosecuted.

Now, if you’re a Democrat reading this, you have two choices. You can read the following with all the skepticism you can muster and I welcome that. Then go into 2020 elections based on your conclusions. Or you can ignore it and burn the country down. Your choice.

What you’re about to read is a system breakdown of the horror show going on today in the US. This will fully explain how the now fully developed political division, riots, and media were engineered to roll out a new type of government based on raw integral nationalism [fascism] by the DNC and its backers.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

https://web.archive.org/web/20110129084014/http://sclbehavioural.com/ 

Mind control.  The term "start then off young" is the for front of itto me...  Start them off young = Education.  ISD's  are the foundation to behavioral development.  And behavioral development can be used for good and bad.  Bad in this case due to the Obama 'Just Drone 'em ' Deep State.  

IDK Dhabz, you started a topic that could get me going and may not stop.  But it also irritates me because most people 🙄 think i crazy to a certain extent of thinking I being funny.  

But yeah, anyhow, marketing techniques are a great example too.

• Like 1

Systems simply do not work this way.

Emergent properties develop from disparate systems all throughout nature without some deciding factor. Contemporary conspiracy theory discourse reminds me of the dumb ass intelligent design vs unguided evolution arguments of the early aughts. Believing that there is a cabal of people deciding policy for some nefarious purpose of some large scale collective end in clandestine fashions gives humans too much credit. It also speaks nothing to the general inefficacy of institutions. And it CERTAINLY gives too much credit to the DNC for this shit. Said as a left wing human with generally radical politics.

I'd be happy to blast this thread with contemporary academic articles on the relationships between confirmation bias, political affiliation, economic fear vs inherent racism, etc. etc. etc. But quoting a website from an idiot who writes military novels that people wanna stroke to for their larping fantasies doesn't quite suggest we'll come to terms on what "truth," "evidence," "scientific method," etc. actually mean.

You get that our education system has "started them off young" with a remarkably white washed and absurd version of american history right? You do know which states generally run text book markets, and which state governs most of the market itself, right? 

If there's a party in the US that's driven by craven ideology it's clearly the fucking GOP who gives shits about nothing more than corporate personhood/profit.

Jesus christ, this is the type of dumb shit that became so pervasive on this forum that I left for a long time in the first place. 

DHz, cmon man, as a moderator, can we please bring some better content, or at at least if we're gonna argue about something like this let's start from a position that isn't a guy who makes his living stroking off boogaloo boys?

• Truth 1

3 hours ago, the.crooked said:

DHz, cmon man, as a moderator, can we please bring some better content, or at at least if we're gonna argue about something like this let's start from a position that isn't a guy who makes his living stroking off boogaloo boys?

I encourage you to contribute to posting the content you want to see and interact with. 

Dhabz isn’t necessarily a mod and afaik he doesn’t want to to be, he’s more on the admin side of things although he does have access to moderator tools. Even if he was though, that shouldn’t have anything to do with the lack of posted content you’d like to read about. 

Post some News you think is interesting or worth discussing and we can go from there? 

Or just catch us taking the piss in the memes thread. 

• Like 2

Valid on admin vs mod (just saw red title and assumed).

I'm happy to contribute, I just find that discourse here tends towards a certain lilt, and even when provided content of either contrary or substantial form otherwise it just gets ignored.

I think this goes back to the question of what is "news" vs conversation in other parts of the forum. I reacted vehemently here due to the placement of the content. So much of our current world in the US and abroad is fucked by the misuse of terms to equate opinion with an attempt at objective reporting.

If I start a thread on the concepts I mentioned above, where does that go without going to forum graveyard to die?

• Like 2

I understand where you’re coming from.

It’s hard to get something going without it dropping off. We tried the Groups approach as a way to have a more focused place for continuing discussions on specific topics but that never really took off. Just the nature of the old school forum layout where stuff just eventually falls to the second page and disappears. If the crazier or more out there stuff stays at the top it’s cause it’s controversial or not everyone agrees so they can get lengthy in replies. 

If no one keeps bumping a topic with new content it’s easy to feel like it didn’t register or fell flat. There’s been a few good threads in the News section that took off and had good back and forth in the last few months but given how most ‘news’ found online nowadays just fall into the opinion or obvious propaganda lite dept it’s rarely a good starting point for a discussion. Both sides are already entrenched and conditioned to dismiss the other’s media outright. 

• Like 2

I had to stand up before class every day and repeat some brainwashing pledge of loyalty to the government that tried to pretend it was for "the people" so I'm 100% familiar with the State trying to brainwash and control me. That's it's job as a state, to protect it's interests, perpetuate it's existence, and pretend it's all done in "the people's" interest, and next thing you know there's $100,000.00 worth of bombs dropping on people minding their own business who make $2 a day in order to "protect my interests". How the fuck is the government ever not "illegally" (they'll decide whats legal or not) controlling the population.

• Like 1
  • Props 1

2 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

A point of pride of my angsty teenage years was the amount of trouble i got in for refusing to pledge allegiance to the flag. Eventually they gave up.

+1 for A.Saint.

+5 for Freedom. 

Was it ideological or you just being an angry teenager though 

21 hours ago, the.crooked said:

You are clearly passionate about the subject.  I had only learned of what I did through that link about 10 minutes before posting it here, and I have no idea about the history of that website.

Are you suggesting that what the article covers is not true?

8 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

A point of pride of my angsty teenage years was the amount of trouble i got in for refusing to pledge allegiance to the flag. Eventually they gave up.

+1 for A.Saint.

+5 for Freedom. 

I am right there with you, just several years behind you.   I almost forgot about but your post made me rimaniss.  Props for that.  

8 hours ago, Mercer said:

How the fuck is the government ever not "illegally" (they'll decide whats legal or not) controlling the population

Not my quote but heard someone say in regards to Government/Big Business.  "I am Legit but illegal.  They are illegitimate but leagal."  

Which I completely agree with your comment @Mercer

• Like 1

DHabz,

Here's the problem in addressing anything in an article like that, it becomes a rhetorical fight that's not possible to win.

When the basic premise denies theory rooted in practice or reality, there's no logic argument to frame against it. But I'll go for it just with the snippet you provided, cus I'm not having my computer logged visiting sites like that as I don't want dumb shit ads for Alex Jones Dick Pills. And unfortunately the more I come here and the more stuff like that is posted the more likely I'll get em anyways.

1. In three ish sentences he goes from saying that the DNC should bow out, and then flatly claiming that the DNC is trying to institute a fascist state. It's ridiculous that he would make the first appeal while expecting it to be plausible if the latter is also true. Make a choice man. 

2. I don't think there's a shared understanding of what Fascism is. Countless historians and survivors of fascist regimes across the world have told us we're in a pre-fascist state due to the policies of the current admin, and broader, the policies that the GOP has put in place over the last 20 years. It's ridiculous on the face of it.

3. Obama Deep State --- come the fuck on. The Deep State as a concept is also firmly rooted in conspiratorial thought that has a loooong literature looking at the relationships between xenophobic anxiety and distrust of a changing demography and electorate. The general thought here is that what is often characterized as economic anxiety or generalized anti-government sentiment is a fear of a loss of power that fundamentally favored white folks. And if we aren't even gonna agree that the US has a structural racism problem, the idea of me continuing any of these trains of thought is probably pointless.

Lastly, my point about textbook markets and how pedagogy affects cognition can be found in researching the relationship between textbook producers, who drives the market (Texas and California), which percentage of states go with either mass produced version (most go with texas), and how those publications are chosen within those respective markets. If you're worried about a cabal of people brainwashing kids into believing one version of history or another, I'm sad to inform you you're looking the wrong direction. It's more oft then not a small group of religious white people who go line by line in textbooks headed for the texas market and tell publishers what they do and do not like. Mind you these committees are state formed and backed.

I'm not saying that there are not impacts that happen at large levels due to regional, local, national policy. But, it is a lot simpler to believe there is concerted effort and decision towards evil when in actuality humans are fucking stupid as a mass populace and as Americans even more so. Emergent properties are a function of disparate systems without a collective overseer.

If you wanna talk about real policy that is directed at mass groups of people to their detriment for the gain of few, look at voter disenfranchisement, modern poll taxing, tax structure, gerrymandering, etc. All primary tactics and exploits of the GOP over the last 70 years.

This conspiracy drivel is anti-intellectual, debases what should be actual conversations regarding the state of our populace and world, and does nothing to help but stoke racial anxiety and class disparity.

Said as a human with a Masters in Public Policy, where politics and history are family business.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, the.crooked said:

I'd be happy to blast this thread with contemporary academic articles on the relationships between confirmation bias, political affiliation, economic fear vs inherent racism, etc. etc. etc.

18 hours ago, the.crooked said:

would just like to see critical thought applied.

I wish you the best of luck.  Not the main reason I don't come in here often but def a contributing factor.  Nonetheless, glad I mentioned you before seeing some of your current contributions.  

I was somewhat tricked into looking at this and decided to try to look at the link and give it a chance but there's plenty wrong with that article in addition to what the.crooked said.  

Also worth mentioning that if you're concerned about your thoughts and behaviors being controlled you don't need to get into this rabbit hole conspirational bullshit, it's already being done to you every day through things like sales, marketing, advertising, and many other ways.  Everyone likes to think they have free will and do as they please.  People are less likely to admit they're susceptible to influence but I can't fully blame them when they don't understand how.

10 hours ago, Kults said:

Was it ideological or you just being an angry teenager though 

Ideological. Blind allegiance always struck me as unAmerican. I saw no difference in pledging allegiance to the US flag than i did pledging allegiance to a British flag we supposedly rebelled against. Gods, countries, presidents, queens.. same shit different piles.

edit: this was also during the early 00s. Bush’s “War on Terror” was in full swing and i wasn’t buying it. 

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

+1 for A.Saint.

+5 for Freedom. 

This is super propworthy in my book. I used to say that shit with pride as a young retard who's entire family was military. I still have instinctual tendencies towards nationalism that are tough to separate from healthy thoughts on how much I love this entire fucking quagmire of a country. Like I'd flatten another country in a heartbeat if they stepped, then feel guilty about it later. Probably buckle down and write a justification speech about how I had a responsibility to do it, then move the fuck on like a reptilian peace of shit politician normally would because I'm human, that's how we do.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1