Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

12oz souls? A good idea or bad one?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dudes hands are backwards. Thats gangster as shit

Thinking about this most gangs are represented by a color or two that stands for something like blood, loyalty, etc.  If you're going to start your own gang don't limit yourself to just 2 colors, take

I'm going to rep the shit out of this.

Posted Images

The word souls makes me think of smoke so a smoke line is one of the logos. I think soul should be a rank in slot of gangs all gangs should have a representation of the soul like blood is body lust love unity soul on the five points star in the ubn. The vice lords five point is love lust truth justice freedom. I study shit like this all the time my favorite gangs are imperial insane the Latin counts Latin souls and the piru gang and crips and Satan disciples. My favorite colors are red and grey they is the 12oz souls colors. I got my grey flag tucked in my right back pocket today when I was walking down the street. Bruh this dude beside me listening to Sadie the singer what a day lol jp.

• FuckBoi 1

Thinking about this most gangs are represented by a color or two that stands for something like blood, loyalty, etc.  If you're going to start your own gang don't limit yourself to just 2 colors, take them all for yourself so your gang looks like the biggest and best, let your gang flag be a rainbow of colors.

Edited by One Man Banned
  • Truth 1
  • Props 2
  • LOL! 6

@One Man Banned- I think you're on to something.  Seems like a really good idea.

I can't be too upset at this guy.  I knew someone like him when I lived in Dallas, he knew all his gang history and stuff, sounded just like this and in a lot of ways was probably not far off from those kids in the waraq video.

I want to help FaseIt get his diploma.  Will be a big win.

• Truth 2