Anyone Remember the Story Behind the DAO Meme?

Mercer

Wonder if that dude is out of jail yet. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't some guy tell a family to shut the fuck up in a movie theater, then shot the dad and sat back down to finish watching the movie in peace? Somebody said that's how they imagined DAO looked IRL and the meme was born.

Anyone got links to the original article, or posts in here at least? I'd like to see what's up with dude, maybe print some DAO KC kid memes from here and mail them if he's still in jail, cheer his ass up.

• Truth 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Honestly, I'm glad the dude got his shit together now. Either that, or he's got a great promo video team on deck to help clean up his online image. I kind of understood how things could escalate from telling someone to shut the fuck up in a theater, to a shooting and always hoped the dude who made the meme was doing well.  

14 hours ago, LUGR said:

This is a great template. Need to update the face, name and grab  some quotes from the endless classic red text DAOisms posted over the years.

57023D2A-688F-4FAA-B9A9-D80EF226D108.png

By the grace of God, I started to do the right things. I have had many late night talks with our lord, and he gave me the wisdom to realize that our melanin-rich brothers and sisters on this earth, actually cannot help being loud in movie theaters. It's a part who they are, and it's not my place or my right to try and take that away from them. God bless.

• LOL! 1

• 1 month later...