any current COVID side hustles?

glorydays

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

there are a couple random instagram accounts of people delivering cocktails and stuff in my city.. some of my coworkers have been doing own their side hustles as well.. both of the pastry chefs are delivering goodies like quiches and cakes and stuff, another chef friend is doing different styles of dinners being delivered as well.. he did some southern chicken with greens and cornbread a couple weeks ago and now is trying out some thai food but his scary ass doesn't wanna come deliver to me on the south side.. the host i used to work with has been doing flower bouquet bundles every two weeks and donating parts of it to different charities around the city.. as of me ive been doing stucco work with my moms friend out in the burbs whenever he really needs the hands.. 100-150 a day cash.. cant beat it really...

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Tails0nE said:

there are a couple random instagram accounts of people delivering cocktails and stuff in my city.. some of my coworkers have been doing own their side hustles as well.. both of the pastry chefs are delivering goodies like quiches and cakes and stuff, another chef friend is doing different styles of dinners being delivered as well.. he did some southern chicken with greens and cornbread a couple weeks ago and now is trying out some thai food but his scary ass doesn't wanna come deliver to me on the south side.. the host i used to work with has been doing flower bouquet bundles every two weeks and donating parts of it to different charities around the city.. as of me ive been doing stucco work with my moms friend out in the burbs whenever he really needs the hands.. 100-150 a day cash.. cant beat it really...

the cocktails, according to the video are called nutcrackers

I know a girl that makes and delivers jello shots. I don't know how much she makes from it but it's better then nothing. 

Me personally, I'll do handyman type stuff for friends and family to make some extra cash. Not that I need to, but if you got the tools, skills, and time it's worth it.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, nicklesndimes said:

i go to music festival(s) on yearly basis, couldn't do it this year for obvious reasons.

point being, i honestly might try mass producing some of those nutcracker jungle juices to sell at the next festival i am able to attend. that would be one hell of an ice-breaker to meet people as well...

never thought of that, and have never seen it before.

I've only been to Governor's Ball in NYC and my homegirl was head of security so my wife and I got in via golf cart.  I would imagine they would confiscate the nutcrackers?

Also, they upgraded nutcrackers and they are now infused with THC tincture.... not all, but it's becoming more normal.  Drunk and high, yummy!

• Truth 1

• 1 month later...