Southern: Gives a green light to innovation!

Ski Mask

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

nice post ese...sad about that naceo....

hey whats the story on a pack i think ive got a bunch of stuff youd probably like...and that vid too! email me!

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

man, the bad numbers... they should start putting them higher so no one has to worry about them being gone over (unless its a huge piece).

that lack is melty flookey.... yeah cypha dogs

Is it just the light on those Nace flicks or does color go through that drastic a change due to exposure to the elements? I can understand fading but those are completely different hues...

R.I.P.

and is that causr on a pink train?

blind.

----------------

rewire

Guest rolldafukout

i did too many of those, yuck..rest in peace to my lil homey who passed away last night..your tbk family is puttin your name up proper right now smurf dog..you'll be missed tbk brother!

Originally posted by anti-social

glad to see you got my pack, what did you think of it?

i am rounding up so more flicks for you.........

I liked the railfan stuff...and that dragon by kwest was hot. Less streaks next time...just 2-4 or so. I've almost finished your next pack. Found a bunch of old dubs that had some streaks mixed in....broke...bozo texino...CofR...and an older Thunderbird. I'll probably have it out by the end of the week.

Whos on the end of that Kwest/Sight/? e2e on that NS waffle? looked dope!

Originally posted by ese

I liked the railfan stuff...and that dragon by kwest was hot. Less streaks next time...just 2-4 or so. I've almost finished your next pack. Found a bunch of old dubs that had some streaks mixed in....broke...bozo texino...CofR...and an older Thunderbird. I'll probably have it out by the end of the week.

Whos on the end of that Kwest/Sight/? e2e on that NS waffle? looked dope!

cool, i wasn't sure so i just thru in a mixed bunch.....

send all the broke you have!(and other if you can) i love that guys stuff!

and it was snsr on the end of the e2e....

i just shot 6 rolls so hopefully a bunch turned out(you will like em if they did turn out)......

tell me how many flicks you are gonna send and i will send your pack out before i get yours(unless you don't want me too).......maybe we should keep this to e-mail?

Archived