Where's the doohickey for the thingamajig..? *nerd talk*

Tails0nE

so, not only have i been completely out of the loop of teh 0ontz but ive been kind of out of the loop when it comes to computers. with the rise of the smartphone and tech in general everyone has had access to basically anything they want all within their pocket or on their tablet. im still a huge nerd when it comes to tech but my hands on experience with most things are basically none. point being, i recently just upgraded and bought myself a new laptop from my old inspiron tower i got handed down from a friend. dual core processor, 2gb of ram.. yeah.. pretty weak.. the laptop i just bought is a Lenovo ideapad 14 inch. Ryzen 7, 16gb ram 512 gb ssd, pretty much just the right specs to get what i need done without any hassles. so it pretty much comes down to this..

i have no idea what the fuck im doing besides the basics...

like what the fuck is all this..? last operating system ive used was windows fucking XP. My main questions for the oontz, like, is utorrent and everything even still a thing anymore? last time i was really using a computer pirate bay and all the other torrent sites got shut down completely. where the fuck can i download music and movies without worry? is it even worth it with streaming devices so easily accesible? also do i need a VPN to do so? and what the fuck is a VPN?? i get the idea of it and everything just not the super intricate details. I just reached 30 dudes and i feel like a old sack of shit trying to push buttons hoping things will go right. plus i dont know if this was worthy of its own thread or if theres already a tech thread somewhere on here but i cant be the only one who feels this way.. trying to relearn everything is really annoying..

where the fuck is casek when you need him..?

• Like 1
  • Props 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.