Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Can someone please explain Qanon to me?

Those "predictions" seemed a little bit of a stretch to me and wanted to appeal to the people that have no sense of ownership to begin with.  They're probably nodding right along with those predictions.... but to me, that seems like a world I don't want to be a part of.

People, like myself, take pride in ownership.  You can't take my shit away from me that I own, not with out a fight.

• Truth 1
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Man, I used to like Vice because they had some cool edgy documentaries about the wars in the middle east.... but then they turned very political and I can hardly watch ANY of the garbage that they put

The people behind QAnon are using some simple code and some complex code for their comms. It seems that they started their story at the end of 4 years and worked somewhat backwards and somewhat forwar

Any explanation will result in a loss of 10 IQ points minimum for the person explaining, and up to 15 for the person reading the explanation. Not worth it.

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Those "predictions" seemed a little bit of a stretch to me and wanted to appeal to the people that have no sense of ownership to begin with.  They're probably nodding right along with those predictions.... but to me, that seems like a world I don't want to be a part of.

People, like myself, take pride in ownership.  You can't take my shit away from me that I own, not with out a fight.

And that's where a stance will take place.  Most people are going to enjoy renting, I mean if you think about it, look at most software companies today, they are mostly subscription based.  As for leasing a car, well, it is nice to not have to pay out of pocket for repairs and general maint.  But as for housing, I am not sure how this one is going to be tackled?  Will it be a concept spun from the Last Alaskans type thing?   Regardless, if this isn't a bit of a stretch per-say, in order for this to happen something major (globally) will have to take place of a great impact on humanity in all facets of our being physical/psychological.  Basically something that will wipe all hope.  

IDK, I find this kinda stuff interesting.   But we'll see.  Because alot of the global unrest is pretty much reason for most of these geopolitical topics lately.   

I was trying to find the story, and when I do, it was basically about a handful of countries came together and formed a group to really work on a new global energy source that is going to replace Oil/Coal, and this is exactly the goal.   US is one of the countries in this group.  

Let me see if I can find it...

• Like 1

I understand the position of wanting to rent/lease.... but my #1 complaint about that is that "your stuff" is not really your stuff, it can be taken from you whenever it makes sense for it to.

The position of protecting what you own is more desirable than being fearful that what i'm in possession of, but don't own, will be taken from me.

Leasing/renting is paying for a product for someone else.  When I buy a rent house and I let people live there in exchange for their rent money, they're paying the mortgage for me and profit in my pocket.

• Truth 1

When someone comes and offers me 1M for the house I spent 200k on.... then I'm going to sell it out from underneath whatever family/hipster lives there..... and maybe the new owners can work something out with them, but as far as I'm concerned I've washed my hands of it and moved on with my cash.  I have no attachment to the people that would be renting from me, they're just paying me money and that's it.

• Truth 1
  • Props 1

IDK, Man?  I can't find the story, it's like it came and gone like a ghost.   I hope I find it.  Anyhow, it was basically what I said before, a few countries (I think 7 or so) came together and formed a R&D project to SERIOUSLY look for a new means of energy source to replace what we use now.    I can see this being a reality despite what O&G likes to think, there is always a 2.0 and beyond as the world evolves.  

But, we'll see...

• Like 1
On 8/7/2020 at 5:12 PM, KILZ FILLZ said:

Looks like a 4chan troll that boomer Trump fans are taking as some sort of three letter agency leak? 

I don’t really get what’s going on

Literally a bunch of conspiracy virgins that will listen to any bullshit they read on the Internet. No basis in reality and one of the laughing jokes of the world (outside the q anon supporting patriots of course)

• Truth 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
14 minutes ago, abrasivesaint said:

Good podcast called Q-Clearance on the matter. They have 1 series down explaining who they think is behind it, series 2 just started yesterday. 

Is Q anon still posting?

On 6/8/2021 at 9:44 AM, Kults said:

Is Q anon still posting?

it ended up being the 8chan forum admin trolling. He quit posting as Q and posts as himself now (Ron Watkins/CodeMonkeyZ)

18E5F3B3-0BB1-49C2-9463-B40F8626F2FC.jpeg.b302984b3f9b67e1a137706dca5ccf00.jpeg

D7C3334A-35C5-4FA7-AE27-C277EA526198.jpeg.2487246f8bbe35e6d0038e3af9748c93.jpeg