The "Q" Thread - Let's talk about what it was, who was behind it, etc.

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I dunno but its all over the place

No idea, but if you want my tinhat analysis its that there seems to have been a mutiny within the occult power structure itself over children. Trump admin used Qanon for both parallel construction as well as a patriot radicalization spiritualist program. We've already seen one Qchad hit a mob boss, i'd expect there have been more attacks that we don't know about. Whatever is behind Q is the most likely replacement for the crown of the global occult power structure.

https://boards.4chan.org/search#/qanon/all/2

I think the "anonymous" movement is for mouth breathers in general anyway.  It gets people thinking they've joined something that is artificially inflated to seem much more large/bad ass than it really is.  I'm just a cog in the machine, they think to themselves, and this machine is making progress.  This is what everyone else is doing, this is what everyone else thinks, they assure themselves.

The "anons" that took down big websites and did big hacking feats in the mid 2000s?  Probably just a small group (less than 100) people with computer knowledge working together for nefarious means.  "Anon" wasn't some "giant hacker movement" like people and the media might have you believe.

My point in saying this to anyone reading that doesn't already know is, don't be so gullible.... just period.  Just don't do it, it's easy.

There may be something to Q, but none of us will ever know for sure so we can agree that everyone would just be speculating.  I heard it was an insider person or group high up in the government somewhere that is selectively leaking out cryptic messages and clues about happenings..... but that is just me speculating.  I'm down on IQ now according to @Mercerlol.

• Like 2

I cannot answer those questions but I'll take a wild stab.

• The leaks, I don't know if that's a great word for them, have been going on since the beginning of the Trump presidency afaik.  I just say they maybe shouldn't be called leaks.  You can check yourself if you go to "qposts.online" in your browser.  There's a lot of stuff to read there and a lot of it doesn't make sense, and I'm sure that's by design.  I have no idea about the accuracy, validity, or source of the information posted there but it seems to be real and it seems to be coming from someone or some people that are either very crafty/creative at lying and making things up or they are people that are indeed connected high up and letting hints out without dropping any big secrets.  (just my speculation)

• I think some of the posts are too cryptic to understand and some are easily understood.

• I have no idea what their mission statement is, but if I have to guess it's to clean up corruption within the government that is negatively affecting millions of people that are completely ignorant to what "government" corruption ACTUALLY entails.  Again, that's my speculation.

• I think many people that support Trump seem to latch onto Q because it speaks to the same features that make them support Trump.  His game plan was to "drain the swamp" and Q seems to be pretty focused/centered around that concept of draining the swamp.

• Like 2

Hm interesting 

I’ve been seeing the Qanon stuff for a bit but haven’t dug into it at all

two of the IG pages I follow have pretty much completely pivoted to Qanon BS and before I unfollowed I saw a couple of the posts

looks like 4chan green text haiku poem shit that I couldn’t make heads nor tails out of

did a quick google on it any didn’t really see anything of substance so made this thread

what a truest bizarre year. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

Yeah, I'd say given the nature of the organization and their dissemination of information that it would be incredibly difficult for any media organization to accurately pin the tail on this donkey.  What I mean by that is take everything you read from any of the "big players" with a grain of salt because their dealings are very heavily focused within the areas of censorship and pushing certain biases.... and they are top notch good at it because they "built the news org from the ground up."

An example of someone that I think is a little bit far on the Q side is one of my aunts who lives in a northern state.  She thinks that there are all types of conspiracies going on, like really crazy shit.... like the 9/11 stuff being tied to this presidency and such.  Just really wild stuff.  Anyway, I think there are people like that following the Q movement.  She's not a bad woman but something has struck a very unreal fear into her heart about our country. 

Don't get me wrong there is plenty to be fearful of here in America, but I don't think some of the stuff the "wild redneck community" is pushing warrants any kind of real attention from anyone.  It's hype.... some of it.

• Like 3

Quote from most recent 2600 magazine:

"Throughout history, crowds have been assembled for both good and evil. A civil rights rally or a Nazi rally each took preparation, organization, and an already existing group of people. But online mobs can be put together much more quickly and without the infrastructure. And it becomes impossible to ignore them, a fact that can greatly enhance the reach of fringe elements. Virtual mobs are able to greatly influence our behavior due to the perceived numbers behind them, even though we have no idea how many people are actually involved. All it takes is the perception that lots of people are behind a trend or movement for real humans to take it seriously and become involved. Of course, many times it works the other way, where movements are born in the real world and use social networks to strengthen their organization and become more well known. This is the difference between using social networks as a tool and being a tool of social networks."

• Like 3

The people behind QAnon are using some simple code and some complex code for their comms. It seems that they started their story at the end of 4 years and worked somewhat backwards and somewhat forward wit how they wrote it. 

If you read it from beginning to end the very first post is meant for October 28, 2020, 

I can delve into it a little bit if you guys want to talk Q stuff. It's fascinating once you learn how to read it. 

• Like 4

It's interesting seeing these smear pieces on the Q "movement". I've been following since a few days after the first post and I've never seen the people behind Q advocate or direct violence, racism, or hatred against anyone. A motto they like to use is "patriots have no skin color". I think that whatever political side you stand on you can agree. 

If they're a LARP they successfully taught people Open Source Intelligence, made a very large number of people from all walks of life get together and become friends, think for themselves, and made an awful lot of people aware that corruption lies within both parties and never has been exclusive to one or the other. 

A lot of you are skeptical. Believe me, I understand. It looks like gobblety gook to people who don't understand how to read Socratic method combined with a lot of low and high level "code speak". 

Have a look at it yourselves at www.qposts.online  If you don't understand something ask me. I might know. 

Edited by lord_casek
  • Like 3

@lord_casekif you can, can you break down what the overarching point of the Q posts is? Boil it down as basic as you can. If that’s something that’s even possible to do. 

After making this thread and a few days going by with no one answering, I looked it up on a very basic YouTube video (lol I know..) like a five or ten minute vid. 

and what the vid put out is that the thesis of Qanon is basically- Trump is a double agent on a mission to expose a pedophile ring in a shadow govt. 

and that just seems so outlandish to me. There’s no way a guy who cannot pronounce Yosemite has the capacity to be a double agent in the White House. I just can’t accept that. I cannot believe that same fellow is playing the 4d chess required to be president/double agent. 

The goal is the same as it was in 1775/1776. They're acting as pamphleteers to wake the world up to what has happened and who is controlling us. This is the modern twist on what  already happened. History does repeat itself. 

The plan began formulation on 11/23/63, the day after the CIA assassinated JFK. It was a group of high level intelligence people from the military who saw that as what it was, a signal that the
US had been taken over by a 5th Column inside various intelligence agencies,  the CIA leading the charge. 

They had to wait on a man like Donald Trump to run, and I believe they even encouraged him to run. He doesn't drink and has never used drugs. Consider that for a moment. A billionaire attending meetings and parties where everyone around him from politicos to celebrities to Wall Street bankers are getting sloshed and their lips are loosening as the night goes on, and there sits Donald Trump, sober, taking mental notes on all of this dirt.

We also know he had his own private intelligence apparatus because that is how business at that level works. Consider what he got from that alone. 

Now imagine if you will a man who was approached at some point and asked to run, told that he would be ensured a fair election, and told that he would be aided in taking down the worst of the worst that our world has become infected with. 

Edited by lord_casek
  • Like 2
  • Props 1

Ok so thanks for breaking it down that way @lord_casekI appreciate the time you put into that reply to explain it in a way that is easily digestible 

So the guys had four years on this op to take down the worst of the worst. Is the Qanon theory that Trump is behind the people around him being busted left and right?

cohen, manafort, Stone, papadoupolous (sp), Flynn, bannon, Gates 

maybe Epstein and maxwell?

18 hours ago, lord_casek said:

A lot of you are skeptical. Believe me, I understand. It looks like gobblety gook to people who don't understand how to read Socratic method combined with a lot of low and high level "code speak". 

Have a look at it yourselves at www.qposts.online  If you don't understand something ask me. I might know. 

Are the underscores and brackets the code talk you mentioned?

will look up reading Socratic method. I only know it in reference to a classroom setting. Bunch of chairs in a circle all able to engage without raising a hand etc. 

5CCD252E-8867-45E6-B975-8C694BD5E0E0.png

49 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Ok so thanks for breaking it down that way @lord_casekI appreciate the time you put into that reply to explain it in a way that is easily digestible 

So the guys had four years on this op to take down the worst of the worst. Is the Qanon theory that Trump is behind the people around him being busted left and right?

cohen, manafort, Stone, papadoupolous (sp), Flynn, bannon, Gates 

maybe Epstein and maxwell?

8 years now. They had 50+/- years to formulate the plan (game theory) and four years to prepare the people for the crescendo. 
I haven't heard that theory about POTUS being behind the people around him getting arrested, but it wouldn't surprise me. 

General Flynn is a good guy. Pdop I'm unsure of. 

Manafort and Gates have a history that doesn't really lean left or right. They're money/opportunity guys. Cohen is just a scumbag. Same with Bannon. 

Stone is what he is. 

Epstein and Maxwell weren't really friends with Donald Trump the citizen. Just wealthysocialites that knew each other.  

Brad is Epstein's victim's attorney. 

Yes, POTUS definitely directed something to be done about the pedophile networks. AG Sessions started the ball rolling on the busts including Epstein and Maxwell. 

• Props 1

On 7/10/2020 at 6:48 PM, KILZ FILLZ said:
17 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Are the underscores and brackets the code talk you mentioned?

will look up reading Socratic method. I only know it in reference to a classroom setting. Bunch of chairs in a circle all able to engage without raising a hand etc. 

5CCD252E-8867-45E6-B975-8C694BD5E0E0.png

No, this is the code I'm talking about 

https://qposts.online/post/25

11.3=KC=Kevin Clinesmith the FBI attorney who altered the email from the CIA stating that Dr. Carter Page was a CIA asset to read that he was not an asset. 

• Props 1

36 minutes ago, lord_casek said:

No, this is the code I'm talking about 

https://qposts.online/post/25

11.3=KC=Kevin Clinesmith the FBI attorney who altered the email from the CIA stating that Dr. Carter Page was a CIA asset to read that he was not an asset. 

Holy cow. Yep. That would’ve gone totally past me. Would’ve had no idea what 11.3 would’ve been. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Holy cow. Yep. That would’ve gone totally past me. Would’ve had no idea what 11.3 would’ve been. 

The communications get very complex. In one of the first posts Q made they posted a picture of George Washington crossing the Delaware in a Durham boat. Later it was revealed in the news that Durham started his investigations the same day that Q started posting. 

It would be easy to say that a group of LARPERs get something right every once in a while (broken clocks are right twice a day), but there are too many coincidences and this is very obviously not coming from some bored channers. Way too complex and too much foreknowledge. 

• Like 2

For the same reasons Franklin, Paine, etc needed to print their pamphlets right before the Revolutionary War; to inform the people. It would be next to impossible to carry out an operation that 

is literally worldwide in the shadows. Can you imagine the optics if people just started getting arrested? It would look like Nazi Germany. They need us to know the crimes of these assholes so
that a large enough percentage don't freak out when the time comes. We're being informed so that we can keep the rest from losing their shit. 

Don't misunderstand that. Their crimes will be presented to all of us with evidence.

• Like 1
  • Props 2