subway surfer toys - graff toys for kids

glorydays

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Philly hands found in French caves in the early 1900’s……

Bay Area scene is thriving. Currently East Bay/Oakland based - the shit is crushed beyond most people’s comprehension. 

SF lost the Bay Area crown like 10 years ago when they started bending over for tech and transplants way harder than before. All the new construction made the buff work harder - the scene is alive but nothing like the insanity of the 90s and early 2000s. 

• Like 2

Well if we're gonna start kickin up Amish graf history here's some more historical facts:

The Amish invented the precursor to etch, mixing the chemicals in a butter churn.

The Amish invented the rooftop.  Pieces were painted on the eaves of barns prior to being raised into place, leaving others to wonder "how did they get up there?!"

The first known Amish writer was Ezekial 2517 AKA Zeke

Amish Paradise Weird Al GIF - Amish Paradise Weird Al Yankovic - Discover &  Share GIFs

• Truth 1
  • Props 2
  • LOL! 1

29 minutes ago, AvramFaind said:

I don't consider graffiti art because most graffiti only disfigure buildings' walls and spoil the city's view. Beautiful graffiti takes time and, most importantly, talented artists. I don't mind when culture is present in the areas where most of its followers are located.

Lol. Graffiti doesn't care what you mind. I don't consider graffiti art either. 

Was your mom buying a big black fist when you ran into her?

You should post more.

• Truth 1

3 hours ago, AvramFaind said:

I don't consider graffiti art because most graffiti only disfigure buildings' walls and spoil the city's view. Beautiful graffiti takes time and, most importantly, talented artists. I don't mind when culture is present in the areas where most of its followers are located.

points being made here...........

On 12/19/2022 at 1:40 AM, fat ralphy said:

SF lost the Bay Area crown like 10 years ago when they started bending over for tech and transplants way harder than before. All the new construction made the buff work harder - the scene is alive but nothing like the insanity of the 90s and early 2000s. 

it was fucking insane from the sounds of it.

my buddy from Melbourne went over in 1999 making sure his first stop was SF. might have been winding down a bit by then but from the pics he sent me it was bonkers.

anyways back to surfer toys

Screen Shot 2022-12-23 at 6.52.31 am.png

Tried to adopt a husky a little less then a year ago from the pound he was from Puerto Rico I guess, he kept randomly attacking me and was making the girl I was dating terribly nervous being she owned a cat, eventually after him biting me for no reason wasn't even near his food bowl after a five mile run that day I decided I had to return the guy still dealing with the trauma and heartbreak of what his potential fate could have been soo I haven't decided to take on a pet yet, hopefully will here soon tho.