subway surfer toys - graff toys for kids

glorydays

15 hours ago, Kults said:

I’ve seen some come up in my nephews recommendations before I’d ever heard of this stuff. I was really confused

I’ve seen some come up in my recs

posted screen shots to that sub a few times

mostly weird ads now

F7FA800E-8FCB-483D-B33E-7A1A89426D51.png

B6C12726-AF1D-4937-A0A0-F3CB4FFD9805.jpeg

• Truth 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
3 minutes ago, glorydays said:

i don't listen to broke fuckboys

you can't even afford a gun to shoot yourself with

Your classism is so advanced, your Chinese fam did a # on your psyche. I can afford guns lol. Eat a bullet if you’re privileged enough.

5 minutes ago, where said:

Your classism is so advanced, your Chinese fam did a # on your psyche. I can afford guns lol. Eat a bullet if you’re privileged enough.

bro...i've eyed your posts on every thread here

its either about defending white people or jacking off

i swear bro...i'm like your next wet dream or some shit

Edited by glorydays

On 8/5/2020 at 1:07 AM, Schnitzel said:

I'm with Click clack and ralphy on this.

subway surfers is cool but I don't want my kids thinking it's all easy peasy lovey dovey because it isn't always. (I'm not a mad hood guy or anything but it's not all friendly)

I've met some people who downright scared me in graff as well as meeting my best friends.

@Ray40 what are your thought son the subway surfers things listed above. You'd be bang on the target market.

No wrong answers dude.

I honestly think that its cool that normal people appreciate the art form but it’s kinda making its way to happy and easy, kind of misrepresenting the whole sport. When I started I thought I’d was all easy too but then I had a rude awakening with 12 oz that really helped, so I think it’s a no, but I do like that kids will not think its all bad and that it’s actually an art form and not just vandalism

Edited by Ray40
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Ray40 said:

I honestly think that its cool that normal people appreciate the art form but it’s kinda making its way to happy and easy, kind of misrepresenting the whole sport. When I started I thought I’d was all easy too but then I had a rude awakening with 12 oz that really helped, so I think it’s a no, but I do like that kids will not think its all bad and that it’s actually an art form and not just vandalism

Mans said “sport.” Life is dead.

F6DB574C-9FE5-4C24-AEF0-20DBFDBCA122.gif.7605ae84fc225077a7367731417cd40c.gif

Edited by NightmareOnElmStreet
  • LOL! 2

• 2 years later...