This is getting out of hand - Spirit in July while we likely won’t have a Halloween this year

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 months later...

Now let's see how many people spent $300 on a giant skeleton from their local home improvement store.

Maybe same people that buy giant inflatable sleighs w/ santa and reindeer in winter time from the same store.

Interesting how many people live their life surrounded by things from only 2 or 3 stores.

Target, Walmart, Home Depot.

Also, not a fucking one of those things is made in USA.

China got these fools all cucked up.

Get some yen in your pocket, you'll be ok.

• Props 1

8 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Now let's see how many people spent $300 on a giant skeleton from their local home improvement store.

Maybe same people that buy giant inflatable sleighs w/ santa and reindeer in winter time from the same store.

Interesting how many people live their life surrounded by things from only 2 or 3 stores.

True.  But in fairness big developers have strip malled half of America installing target, home depot, walmart, and then across the street they've added lowes, applebees, maybe an olive garden.  I think people forget they have a choice to avoid these areas and go to their locally owned establishments instead.  And the US fucked us up long ago by moving our jobs to Asia, then China.  When our shit stopped being made in the US, Taiwan and Hong Kong used to make our shit, stupid to move it to China.

• Truth 2
  • Props 1

On 10/13/2020 at 9:52 AM, Dirty_habiT said:

that's the U S of A you're disrespectin', fella! 

• Truth 1

• 2 weeks later...

Am I missing something or thinking too literally?  

So basically a mayor (cant remember which) said it would be best if nobody hands out candy this year and asked if the community would practice social distancing and leave the bowls of candy on the porch for kids to come grab a few pieces.  

But how does that work?  I thought COVID can live on surfaces up to 12 hours?   This doesn't make sense?

So basically I have com to the conclusion, the only super spreader event is Grocery Stores, Petrol Stations, and you guessed it!  Halloween.  

The plot thickens.  I am on to you COVID.