Being watched in the woods (paranormal and supernatural activity in the forest)

Ray40

I have recently felt as though I was being watched in the forest and heard doors creaking In the woods on my walk with my grandfather. I also saw a large black thing moving in the corner of my eye but when I looked back I disappeared.as soon as I crossed the line to the road and civilization again the feeling disappeared. I also felt it yesterday in the woods behind there house which is the same woods that I experienced the other thing. Your thoughts and Own experiences are welcome

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Maybe you're just not used to being in the woods, sights, sounds, movements.  Trees do creak.  Sometimes if you're among the trees you may not feel the wind, but it's hitting the tree tops and making things move & creak.  There are animals in the woods, and some of them may follow you or move about in their own ways.  I imagine your grandfather thinks it's spirits?  Native Americans considered certain animals spirit animals, who knows.  How did you feel about it? 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Boris The Butcher said:

How much he cash out for the replica body? 

Not sure exactly.  One of his uncles took over the build.  As far as the kit itself, he spent close to 4k-5k for the body.   When he plud the plug he was 50k in , that's including the 1999 760 he bought just to pull the engine.   

However, even though the build was very impressive the frame was sketchy.  I wouldn't ride or drive in it.   I think it was a blessing in disguise for him that things went sideways in his life or things could have been worse. 

6 minutes ago, ndv said:

Not sure exactly.  One of his uncles took over the build.  As far as the kit itself, he spent close to 4k-5k for the body.   When he plud the plug he was 50k in , that's including the 1999 760 he bought just to pull the engine.   

However, even though the build was very impressive the frame was sketchy.  I wouldn't ride or drive in it.   I think it was a blessing in disguise for him that things went sideways in his life or things could have been worse. 

I've been watching some dude on youtube who buys and repairs teslas, way better than buying new if you have the money and time to get a repair build going

Earlier this week I was having a convo about cars with a customer of mine and he was telling me he was looking at the tesla 100d or whatever the moled is.   Anyhow, what surprised me about tesla is he was saying when your 5 year warranty expires, tesla forgets all about you, no more support, your on your own. 

So he said basically buy a used tesla and find a guy who works on them because you're gonna need that guy when that warranty runs out.  

With that in mind its basically buying a 100k car and in five years no support, gotta find a independent mechanic or quickly learn how to work on them yourself.  All while your tesla is now worth 30-40k now.

1 minute ago, ndv said:

Earlier this week I was having a convo about cars with a customer of mine and he was telling me he was looking at the tesla 100d or whatever the moled is.   Anyhow, what surprised me about tesla is he was saying when your 5 year warranty expires, tesla forgets all about you, no more support, your on your own. 

So he said basically buy a used tesla and find a guy who works on them because you're gonna need that guy when that warranty runs out.  

With that in mind its basically buying a 100k car and in five years no support, gotta find a independent mechanic or quickly learn how to work on them yourself.  All while your tesla is now worth 30-40k now.

And only tesla can work on your car you can't buy parts from them so yea any repair you need goes thru them