Best T-Shirt Blanks

CLICKCLACKONER

IMO the best t-shirts are the ones that Undefeated uses.  Nice and thicc and not soft like those old American apparel (rip) tees.

I used to fuck with Alstyle (AAA) but I think they got bought out by Gildan so I don't know if they still make the style I liked.

With that said, does anybody know which company Undefeated uses for their tees?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 7/16/2020 at 10:46 AM, CLICKCLACKONER said:

IMO the best t-shirts are the ones that Undefeated uses.  Nice and thicc and not soft like those old American apparel (rip) tees.

I used to fuck with Alstyle (AAA) but I think they got bought out by Gildan so I don't know if they still make the style I liked.

With that said, does anybody know which company Undefeated uses for their tees?

those are Los Angeles Apparel...used to be called American Apparel

bro, i talked to them for allen...they are WILD expensive.

• Props 1

Just now, CLICKCLACKONER said:

@glorydaysare you saying that Undefeated uses Los Angeles Apparel blanks?   I'm not looking to print anything on them just want some blanks for wearing not wholesale.

sidenote: I think 4 workers for Los Angeles Apparel died from the 'vid.  That dude that runs it is a fucking scumbag.

undefeated uses LA apparel...eddie cruz confirmed as much

and yes he is...the dude is a rapist

• Truth 1

2 minutes ago, glorydays said:

undefeated uses LA apparel...eddie cruz confirmed as much

and yes he is...the dude is a rapist

Good looks.  U right tho, $24 for a blank is crazy!  How much does Mr. Cruz have to buy to turn a profit?!  But yo I love those shirts.  the blacks stay black for mad long and don't lose shape after 50+ washes.  I might just buy 4 or 5 every 6 months or so.  

Do you know the style #?  Or another company that has the same fit/ quality?

Just now, CLICKCLACKONER said:

Good looks.  U right tho, $24 for a blank is crazy!  How much does Mr. Cruz have to buy to turn a profit?!  But yo I love those shirts.  the blacks stay black for mad long and don't lose shape after 50+ washes.  I might just buy 4 or 5 every 6 months or so.  

LA apparel's website is pretty good with cataloging their styles. the only experience i have with LA apparel is through the brands that use them like Undefeated and Born x Raised

43 minutes ago, CLICKCLACKONER said:

standard issue tees is pretty good

there are other blanks but they are like luxe ass prices

SHAKA shortsleeves have treated me well.

usually end up being thrown out because of stains or whatever long before they are worn out. @CLICKCLACKONER @glorydays  
these are the blanks they sell at the Dickies/Ben Sherman type shops around here. Website lists them for $10 but I remember them being cheaper than that. Maybe the shops get imperfect stock? Retro Heavyweight are the ones I get I think. 

only negative I have is that the collar can be a bit snug, but I’d rather have that than easily stretched collar. 

https://shakawear.com/

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

SHAKA shortsleeves have treated me well.

usually end up being thrown out because of stains or whatever long before they are worn out. @CLICKCLACKONER @glorydays  
these are the blanks they sell at the Dickies/Ben Sherman type shops around here. Website lists them for $10 but I remember them being cheaper than that. Maybe the shops get imperfect stock? Retro Heavyweight are the ones I get I think. 

only negative I have is that the collar can be a bit snug, but I’d rather have that than easily stretched collar. 

https://shakawear.com/

Interesting...I love champion blanks

Champion makes a pretty beefy tee

https://www.wordans.com/blank-apparel-accessories-c37029/t-shirts-s2729

https://www.shirtspace.com/champion

Edited by glorydays

• 10 months later...
28 minutes ago, CLICKCLACKONER said:

@glorydaysyo, do you know who makes the blanks for Union? I think those are my new favorite tshirts. The Shaka tshirts that @KILZ FILLZmentioned seem to fit the description of the union shirts cuz of the snug neck. 

i actually asked chris gibbs about that.

They're custom cut using cotton from a japanese mill

no shitting

• Like 1

On 6/11/2021 at 11:54 AM, CLICKCLACKONER said:

Wow they extra, extra. My t shirt is made in USA, maybe imported fabric from Japan and cut and sewn in the states?

yessss...union is extra as fuck

their other shit is so fucking expensive

they are made in LA......dude was given advice from jerry lorenzo owner of fear of god

• Like 1

5 hours ago, glorydays said:

yessss...union is extra as fuck

their other shit is so fucking expensive

they are made in LA......dude was given advice from jerry lorenzo owner of fear of god

You would think that it would be Chris giving advice to jerry since Union been around forever. 

• Truth 1

• 8 months later...

The best blanks for t-shirts are quality material because only in this case you can achieve really high results. I know what I'm talking about because I have several high-quality t-shirts from dragon-vibe.com with the coolest prints that exist in this world. I think the best prints are dragons and everything related to that theme. It's the best I've ever seen, so I love dragons, especially after watching Game of Thrones. It's my favorite, so t-shirts like that have a lot of relevance to me.

Edited by DixieNN

3 hours ago, DixieNN said:

The best blanks for t-shirts are quality material because only in this case you can achieve really high results. I know what I'm talking about because I have several high-quality t-shirts from dragon-vibe.com with the coolest prints that exist in this world. I think the best prints are dragons and everything related to that theme. It's the best I've ever seen, so I love dragons, especially after watching Game of Thrones. It's my favorite, so t-shirts like that have a lot of relevance to me.

I disagree.  A vasectomy are the best blanks and achieve really high quality results. 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...