KILZ FILLZ

Do you piss in the sink, ever?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Sink pisser

• Yes
    • No
    • Boogie hands

This poll is closed to new votes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I used to have a thing for pissing outdoors, and still do, just not on a regular daily occasion. When I would get to the yard, or the spot to do a piece back when I used to paint I'd usually have piss there like a dog or something to get comfortable. I still get that same urge to piss exploring/finding cool abandoned places, or even making it to the top of a mountain on a hike. I've got pretty good bladder control these days since abandoning sodas and sugary drinks and it's like a twice a month thing tops considering I live in a city.

• Like 1

Back in 2012 when I was living in my friend's mom's basement, I definitely pissed in the sink. Fuck walking upstairs in the middle of the night when I was half drunk.

It has been years since I have pissed in a proper sink. I do, however, still piss in the shower, daily. No matter how much class I gain in my lifetime, I can assure you that I will forever be a shower pisser.

Edited by Kalashnikov
  • Like 1
  • Props 1

1 hour ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

This happens to me at drive thru"s all the time. It's straight up embarrassing. Like why in the fuck do I let this fast food employee with a head set rush me around...?

Haha. Man, I hate that shit. I go blank when I have to order my wifes food and her order is all complicated and shit and is almost guaranteed to get our shit spit in.