Hostel based on a true story?

Kults

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
15 hours ago, lord_casek said:

Don't be so sure about the shipping container being fake. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-netherlands-crime-torture/dutch-police-say-they-discover-criminal-gangs-torture-chamber-idUSKBN24912P

Don't misunderstand me here. I wish it was all fake and we could laugh it off. 

-------

When I started researching Epstein years ago I got deep into his connections and their friends. I'm not ashamed to admit that some things I ran across
made me burst into tears. You guys know I was a channer years ago. I've seen things that hardened me (fart cake, 2 girls 1 cup, etc) but I wasn't ever prepared
for the abuse that I saw that is flaunted right out in the open as "art" and/or modeling (from well-known companies like MC2 and Midland Agency) and their respective
photographer friends. Every once in a while I'll wake up in a cold sweat because the memories won't go away. 

That’s fucked up man. Being aware of some of the things you have seen - having seen them myself, the mind boggles at what else you stumbled upon.

• Like 1

On 7/11/2020 at 1:55 AM, nicklesndimes said:

still never seen hostel....haha way late to the party on that one smh

..worth the watch?

Stop being ridiculous. Basically, any horror movie ever is worth the watch, sir. There are minor exceptions. But most box office horrors and a handful of new age budget joints are gonna need at least a peek. This does not include all the old school b-horror. Not a one of those should be missed. Cult horror, b-movies, classic slasher, hell even some new school b-horror. Bless up. mon. Hostels are great. Watch them. 

• Like 2

On 7/12/2020 at 2:33 AM, Mauler5150 said:

That’s fucked up man. Being aware of some of the things you have seen - having seen them myself, the mind boggles at what else you stumbled upon.

When you see it flaunted out in the open by people who are so sure that they won't get caught it turns your stomach. 
I'm pretty sure that those people are having trouble sleeping these days. Things that were promised in the past are no longer

valid. 

• Like 2

@lord_casek the article you posted resembles a genuine redroom for profit.  

I do not have the link handy, but there is a redroom on the deepweb which I am not sure if its real or a scam for btc but if I can get the link I'll share it here.  Thats if the 12ozprophet owner @misteraven and mods are OK with posting deepweb and darknet links on the 12oz.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, ndv said:

@lord_casek the article you posted resembles a genuine redroom for profit.  

I do not have the link handy, but there is a redroom on the deepweb which I am not sure if its real or a scam for btc but if I can get the link I'll share it here.  Thats if the 12ozprophet owner @misteraven and mods are OK with posting deepweb and darknet links on the 12oz.

post em up, as long as it’s not CP feel free to post whatever you want 

• Truth 1