How to deal with annoying neighbors (baby boomers age)

r4ruby

5 minutes ago, glorydays said:

I am chinese filipino...I'm a dark skinned asian. I don't get much respect from my chinese side of my family.

when it comes to old white boomers, whenever i stay at an expensive hotel or eat an expensive restaurant, they stop me and ask me why im there and tell me that i don't belong there.

have i killed in the name of societal norms? not at all. I dont believe in staying stagnant or respecting a group of people stuck on the fact that more and more people of color are becoming autonomous and demanding respect and agency

Sounds communist 

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 minutes ago, where said:

Yea cause that’s why I’m on here, but while we are at it aren’t Asian people supposed to be respectful of elders?

thats a stereotype...if you look at me as just a pile of stereotypes then i can't talk with you.

you need to see me as more than just asian...i have more to me than just my ethnicity

unless you dont want to, then we can't talk

So your knee jerk response is that it’s not a very common cultural value in southeast asian families? Because it definitely seemed that way to me. I was pointing that out to show how you view white boomers as “other” and no matter how justified that’s a dangerous way for groups of people to interact with each other. Initially I was speaking sardonically and you responded seriously and here we are. Good talk and shit, flush.

2 minutes ago, where said:

So your knee jerk response is that it’s not a very common cultural value in southeast asian families? Because it definitely seemed that way to me. I was pointing that out to show how you view white boomers as “other” and no matter how justified that’s a dangerous way for groups of people to interact with each other. Initially I was speaking sardonically and you responded seriously and here we are. Good talk and shit, flush.

bro...i was born in virginia. and boomers are "other". if they, like you, see people of color as just stereotypes (black people are prone to crime, asians can't drive, mexicans are all illegal immigrants, muslims are all terrorists) then they deserve to be categorized as a hate group.

truth to power. Boomers are more likely to call the cops on colored people in a group setting. Boomers are also the group that believe they are above the law.

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, SouthsideGoogleGangster said:

got this new balded muslim nigga living next to me in the apartment next to my bedroom smh. every time i smash a new hoe the next day this nigga be over there listening to farrakhan speeches talking to hisself saying shit like "he dont respect no woman!" lol weak ass nigga

You’re smash that dude don’t lie, nh

7 minutes ago, SouthsideGoogleGangster said:

i prefer pussy over here my good man

But like you said you take what you can get, the give away was you were obsessed with the neighbors bald head with your Lawrence of Arabia fantasy but it’s all good playboy being gay or bisexual ain’t the end of the world, oontz is woke

Edited by where