NFL 20/21 season

KILZ FILLZ

Will they get rid of the anthem to avoid controversy?

will there be a full season or reduced games? Maybe delayed start?

games with empty seats?

I’m excited to see the new stadium in LA and Vegas this season. Would love to catch those games. 

May be headed to Tennessee this year too, would really enjoy catching a Titans v Colts game and cheer on Philip Rivers

C4617608-9B18-49B1-9CD3-1DF40DB4EC23.jpeg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yo if they get rid of the national anthem that’s some fuck shit, they sign the anthem before the match of the country in every fucking professional sports league in the world, I agree with peoples calls/protests/selfies/black squares/whatever, but not to sound corn but what the flag represents is still the best place to air grievances effectively to scale on the gosh darn planet, I tell you what.  

KC is reloaded with a first round rb from Lsu. They’re 4/1.

Even before I read you were going to the Indy game I was finta say they are the sleeper team this year, their offense is stacked and Rivers could go out on top, no homo.

fucking not looking great for America’s team, the New England Patriots, haters gonna hate Paters gonna pate, I remember as a kid the qb was Marc Wilson and this dude played an entire fucking season with a broken hand and a cracked dumb ass rib and I would be like “daddy why is he throwing the ball like that?” And my father didn’t know what to say so he kept drinking  michelob, so any other opinions on the greatest dynasty in the history of sports are irrelevant.

757B7E73-7924-4DCF-B698-9B7BC596CFCD.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Chargers in the running for Kaepernick?

I don’t see how that makes sense money wise but I can understand them wanting to attract fans. Right now they have Tyrod Taylor starting (Bills bust), Houston Stick at QB2 (never started an nfl game), and Justin Herbert (red shirt). I guess the only way it would make sense is if there is absolutely no faith in Houston Stick, and wanting a back up so Herbert can have a true red shirt year if Tyrod goes down...That cap difference between Stick and Kaep must be huge tho

🏄‍♀️

FD71D456-6020-44B3-8544-20747B9D8D5B.jpeg

Okay I know exactly fuck all about this and I came last in the superbowl bingo thing.

But I'm randomly picking a team to go all the way based on the scientific method of which logo do I like.

curious to see if I make it past round 1 or whatever.

seattle seahawks

image.png.0a0b4ed7e29244d30f36407ef45422e3.png

who else will put a team up?

• Props 2
  • LOL! 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Do you think we could harness the power of enough karens to pressure the cowboys into changing their name as well on the premise that the Cowboy stereotype is a drunk, degenerate gambling, womanizing gun slinger?

Edited by mr.yuck
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Do you think we could harness the power of enough karens to pressure the cowboys into changing their name as well on the premise that the Cowboy stereotype is a drunk, degenerate gambling, womanizing gun slinger?

2B79A4E0-E69B-4D47-B511-ACD769C4104C.gif.856b5e70595a0fffb83ec54520383d77.gif

maybe the eagles need to change their name cause it’s predatory to mice 

• LOL! 2

You're talkin to me like I give a shit about any of this; racist team names, player protests, sports in general. I do think it would be a fun project for 12oz to get behind. I like watching all of these companies cave in to the whims of 1) a vocal minority and 2) people that arent their customers anyway.

• Truth 2

True, in a global economy advertising connects all these businesses tho so everyone is everyone’s customers in a way now days. Cardinals have been devastating the worm communities for the past 5 million years, Arizona should consider a less objectionable moniker. Don’t get me started on the Patriots.....as long as there is a layered dip, that’s all I can about. Not looking forward to all the closet racists to get ‘you mad’ about BLM in relation to football.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

I do think it would be a fun project for 12oz to get behind

True.  Between the nonsense thread, dank memes, and memes too spicy for Chan-Zero it would all be too contradicting.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

I had no idea the cardinals were genocidal maniacs. This. Will. Not. Stand.

Nor should it, silence is compliance, make your voice heard. Also, dolphins are rapists, Miami should have to change its name IMMEDIATELY 

7B35A723-B00F-483B-B834-E9FC8E7A8C81.jpeg

Edited by where
  • Like 1
  • LOL! 1

On 7/23/2020 at 12:58 PM, nicklesndimes said:

i used to like:

Atlanta-Falcons-Logo-PrimaryLogo.thumb.jpg.00f7954bb38f7d1e76f575ce0c405bd3.jpg

...but now i just like whoever is on. not sure what this years season will be like b/c of how fucked everything is for 2020.

This was the team I picked after the Chargers left San Diego. They don’t get many games televised here, and there isn’t a single Falcons bar in San Diego 🤷‍♂️

someone pointed out how that falcon logo is an F and now I can’t unsee it. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...