Weapons used by the cops developed by the military...protest edition

glorydays

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

I had a friend at work that once told me a story. He and another were in the the cockpit of an f18 and turned on the radar. the guys across the hangar from the nose of the aircraft started taking off layers and getting agitated. 

its a form of high frequency radiation...that shit will burn your skin like a microwave

that radar is called a GROWLER

• Truth 1

What I am interested in is the use of big brother tactics and tech in prosecuting post action. It seems like if everyone is making and streaming evidence in real time that the investigators would have an easy time building cases if they were inclined to do so. 

7 minutes ago, glorydays said:

cops are huge vaginas with small dick energy

Police are necessary, human psychology is so dark shit would be so brutal without cops, a lot of them are cunts and shouldn’t be doing the job, I’ve seen some dark ass behavior from crazy ass people ie curb stomps and stabbings to know if law enforcement didn’t exist average people would be fucked. The real problem is the stigma in that good people don’t get involved, maybe it should’ve compulsory. Also if there were laws in more states that you had to live in the city you police, shit would probably be way different.

• Truth 1

2 minutes ago, glorydays said:

@wherethat gun is fucking baller

and i get it. and you know i hate cops. 

police reform is a necessity if they are to exist.

i personally think that a candid should have college experience and more than 10 month's sociology training.

It would be hard to find young people that ambitious willing to deal with the bullshit. Maybe if it was all retired people that all did 2 years, could work. Also if they did brain scans on all potentials and reject ones below a grey matter threshold, thhheee fuuuttture. People will probably rebel if that science is applied in their workplace tho, thhhheeee fffffffffffuture. 

That gun is sick but most companies abandoned caseless ammo, probably for energy weapons.

8 minutes ago, where said:

It would be hard to find young people that ambitious willing to deal with the bullshit. Maybe if it was all retired people that all did 2 years, could work. Also if they did brain scans on all potentials and reject ones below a grey matter threshold, thhheee fuuuttture. People will probably rebel if that science is applied in their workplace tho, thhhheeee fffffffffffuture. 

That gun is sick but most companies abandoned caseless ammo, probably for energy weapons.

i believe the gun fires using a magnet or row of magnets

• 3 months later...

It's only time....

US Air Force using robot-dogs to secure air bases

Marie Donlon | September 21, 2020

The United States Air Force is testing autonomous dog-like robots to conduct air base security patrols.

As part of its Advanced Battle Management System (ABMS), which is a digital battle network system intended to collect, process and share data in real-time, the U.S. Air Force has been employing quadrupedal unmanned ground vehicles (Q-UGVs) called Ghost Robotics Vision 60 robots, manufactured by Philadelphia-based Ghost Robotics.

Source: Ghost RoboticsSource: Ghost Robotics

The Ghost Robotics Vision 60 series of robots is being tested for the ability to provide Air Force personnel with sensor data gathered by the robot’s various onboard sensors, offering visuals of areas under scrutiny.

The Q-UGVs are reportedly capable of providing troops situational awareness by scouting for threats, thereby protecting the troops. Additionally, the robots are capable of remote inspection, intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance, mapping, security and communications.

To see how the robots are being used, watch the accompanying video that appears courtesy of Ghost Robotics.