The George Floyd Protests Photo Thread

Deine Mudder

Surprised nobody has made a thread like this yet but here goes - 

there is a lot of media covering the protests happening right now, but I would love to see you guys' images.

Please let's keep this a photo thread and let the images speak for themselves.

Love from Berlin, and stay safe and healthy everybody!

• Like 2
  • Props 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Fucking lol at that guy's 3% patch. Oh, you swore to uphold your oath to support and defend the constitution of the US, from all enemies foreign and domestic... so help you god, and you're out here beating, gassing, and explicitly not serving US citizens for exercising their constitutional rights? get the fuck out. 

"just following orders derp derp derp."   (godwin's law at some point has a null/void status, I think we are rapidly approaching it.)

I'll go back to crossfire for further discussion on this issue...

• Truth 2

49 minutes ago, Fist 666 said:

Fucking lol at that guy's 3% patch. Oh, you swore to uphold your oath to support and defend the constitution of the US, from all enemies foreign and domestic... so help you god, and you're out here beating, gassing, and explicitly not serving US citizens for exercising their constitutional rights? get the fuck out. 

"just following orders derp derp derp."   (godwin's law at some point has a null/void status, I think we are rapidly approaching it.)

I'll go back to crossfire for further discussion on this issue...

The irony is palpable isn’t it? Same with the Gadsden

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

1 hour ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

I spent a long time traveling abroad while W was Pres, and I thought that was an embarrassing time to be an American. 

im so proud of our people and so embarrassed of our leaders 

Closest mate when I lived in China was a Texan. He had to tell people he was from Boston so that he didn't have to spend the rest of the night hearing how much of a fuck Bush was.

Fucked up now how he's no longer the worst Pres in modern history.