On the lighter side of things, an epic battle has just broken out in Korea

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
10 minutes ago, Hua Guofang said:

I wanna see the ROK troops at Panmunjom start bustin out infront of their northern counterparts to see what their reaction is.

I'm guessing disgust at first, followed by Gangnam Style horse riding practice next time the DPRK soldiers are alone, and in front of mirrors.

• Like 1

I dunno the north koreans being about 30 years behind will still have the raw 80's Rocksteady crew flavour while the southerner's will be on the K - pop/BTS side slightly.

Props for the north korean s for using flattened cardboard boxes and a roll of old linoleum

I'mma give to the DPRK.

with their breakdancers

미친 다리 - crazy legs
켄 스위프트 Ken swift

서리가 내린 동결 frosty freeze

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

27 minutes ago, Schnitzel said:

I dunno the north koreans being about 30 years behind will still have the raw 80's Rocksteady crew flavour while the southerner's will be on the K - pop/BTS side slightly.

Props for the north korean s for using flattened cardboard boxes and a roll of old linoleum

I'mma give to the DPRK.

with their breakdancers

미친 다리 - crazy legs
켄 스위프트 Ken swift

서리가 내린 동결 frosty freeze

interesting trivia - you can still see berlin Scratch tags on Pyongyang metro. the old Ubahn stock was bought  and shipped to Pyongyang

apparently north korean officials were not best chuffed at having bought quality 1950's rolling stock condition unseen

image.png.90294b66f47377583e44745782b4062f.png

image.thumb.png.7381abdb8f56419e93391bcb8f54f2ae.png

• Like 1