Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Lol @ Minneapolis


Dirty_habiT
 Share

Recommended Posts

I'm not saying I like it or that it's fair or that it doesn't suck that some community is mourning a death while another one is in shock over someone they knew as an officer made a fatal mistake. 
 

This totally sucks and I can't defend police in this one. She fucked up bo doubt. They need better training. We agreed upon that already. 
 

I just think the events would have followed a different timeline. The kid very well would be alive today. Rare chance he'd be dead today due to any other reason. 

  • Like 2
  • Props 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Been seeing that around a lot today. The only thing i’ll say about it is that i imagine after the Potter incident, they were probably trying to be on extra good behavior. I’m sure many police departments had a huddle and a chat about not killing mother fuckers for at least a week. 

  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Honestly, the fact there were charges/consequences here satisfies my expectations. Realistically there are a million ways a person can have an accidental discharge. There's always some level of negligence involved in it so there needs to be some sort of legal, and financial ramifications. As I've said I don't think there was any pre meditated shit where she pretends to say taser just for plausible deniability, she really did fuck it up, and isn't the first officer to do so. Very common mistake.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Truth 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[insert profundity here]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In lieu of the above, please refer to the default setting of "shit really does suck, right about now".

 

That is my professional opinion, thank you. I accept cash and cryptocurrency only.

  • LOL! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/16/2021 at 12:38 PM, Hua Guofang said:

[insert profundity here]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In lieu of the above, please refer to the default setting of "shit really does suck, right about now".

 

That is my professional opinion, thank you. I accept cash and cryptocurrency only.


Oi! Are you loicensed to carry that opinion!?!!?!? 

 

  • LOL! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:


The fuck does this even mean? 



I think that he means "how many people are going to sit back and watch their cities burn this time?". 

I'm fearful of that happening because I think that it will be a hung jury due to threats of violence, etc against jurors,
and terrible riots will break out across the country. In certain areas like Portland and Seattle it won't be stopped until
it gets really, really bad. In places like MN it will be stopped really quickly. Lightning fast. 

I hope none of you stay quiet if you see people setting fire to and looting neighborhood stores. A lot of those people 
can't afford to lose their businesses. 

  • Props 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, lord_casek said:



I think that he means "how many people are going to sit back and watch their cities burn this time?". 

I'm fearful of that happening because I think that it will be a hung jury due to threats of violence, etc against jurors,
and terrible riots will break out across the country. In certain areas like Portland and Seattle it won't be stopped until
it gets really, really bad. In places like MN it will be stopped really quickly. Lightning fast. 

I hope none of you stay quiet if you see people setting fire to and looting neighborhood stores. A lot of those people 
can't afford to lose their businesses. 


Portland does as Portland does, ha. Seattle isn’t quite the same, although obviously “worse” than other areas of the country. 
 

I don’t think anyone around here condones the looting or burning of small businesses. I think it needs to be reminded that these things are also done by opportunists, not necessarily protesters, or rioters. Sure there’s a degree of “monkey see, monkey do” but thing’s aren’t as clear cut as “protesters looted and burned.” 
 

edit: and Portland generally goes for government buildings and things of that nature, as they should, because the qualms are with the system, not the local businesses. 

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:


Portland does as Portland does, ha. Seattle isn’t quite the same, although obviously “worse” than other areas of the country. 
 

I don’t think anyone around here condones the looting or burning of small businesses. I think it needs to be reminded that these things are also done by opportunists, not necessarily protesters, or rioters. Sure there’s a degree of “monkey see, monkey do” but thing’s aren’t as clear cut as “protesters looted and burned.” 
 

edit: and Portland generally goes for government buildings and things of that nature, as they should, because the qualms are with the system, not the local businesses. 



I realize that Portland and Seattle are quite different and have quite different sets of far-leftists and yeah, I've watched what they go after. I watched Chaz quite a bit to see movements, how they were armed, etc. Rose City Antifa, John Brown GC, etc. are a bunch of gutter punks with affluent parents. I lol at those guys a lot. 

  • LOL! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, lord_casek said:



I realize that Portland and Seattle are quite different and have quite different sets of far-leftists and yeah, I've watched what they go after. I watched Chaz quite a bit to see movements, how they were armed, etc. Rose City Antifa, John Brown GC, etc. are a bunch of gutter punks with affluent parents. I lol at those guys a lot. 


More of a diverse crowd than you might think. But yeah, there’s always punks around. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Protesters and CHAZ inhabitants were fairly different. There was every walk of life protesting in CHAZ. The people camping in the park went from your far-leftys, to crusties and hipsters, college chicks, and eventually a fair amount of homeless people and addicts taking advantage of the space.

 

When CHAZ happened some people checked out in terms of protesting, because thats not why they were there. When CHAZ became CHOP and the shootings happened, a lot of people checked out. 
 

Those shootings were not as simple as the news made them out to be. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, abrasivesaint said:

Protesters and CHAZ inhabitants were fairly different. There was every walk of life protesting in CHAZ. The people camping in the park went from your far-leftys, to crusties and hipsters, college chicks, and eventually a fair amount of homeless people and addicts taking advantage of the space.

 

When CHAZ happened some people checked out in terms of protesting, because thats not why they were there. When CHAZ became CHOP and the shootings happened, a lot of people checked out. 
 

Those shootings were not as simple as the news made them out to be. 



While Chaz was happening I was talking to a hippie chick that was there. She was convinced that no violence was happening when it was happening all around her. She didn't believe me until John Brown lit up those two black kids who stole that SUV. 

The people inside CHAZ were telling the vagrants that poured in that it was Proud Boys who shot the boys. It wasn't. Were charges ever filed?
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, lord_casek said:



While Chaz was happening I was talking to a hippie chick that was there. She was convinced that no violence was happening when it was happening all around her. She didn't believe me until John Brown lit up those two black kids who stole that SUV. 

The people inside CHAZ were telling the vagrants that poured in that it was Proud Boys who shot the boys. It wasn't. Were charges ever filed?


I was there for some of it too, but i think you’re sort of over selling the amount of violence. There was a few situations, and there’s stories behind all of it. 
 

There was a series of very fucking shitty events that led to those kids being killed. It’s not a simple situation, but was a tragic situation fueled by lies and fear. I’ve broke down the timeline around here before, but can do it again if you’d like. I never heard about it being Proud Boys who shot the kids, but Proud Boys are involved in the overall story. Partially because of their own doing, partially because of lies. 
 

No charges have been filed against anyone, because people removed as much evidence from the situation as they could. Whoever it was, they knew they fucked up. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, abrasivesaint said:


I was there for some of it too, but i think you’re sort of over selling the amount of violence. There was a few situations, and there’s stories behind all of it. 
 

There was a series of very fucking shitty events that led to those kids being killed. It’s not a simple situation, but was a tragic situation fueled by lies and fear. I’ve broke down the timeline around here before, but can do it again if you’d like. I never heard about it being Proud Boys who shot the kids, but Proud Boys are involved in the overall story. Partially because of their own doing, partially because of lies. 
 

No charges have been filed against anyone, because people removed as much evidence from the situation as they could. Whoever it was, they knew they fucked up. 



please do. Yeah, some of the people in CHAZ on Twitter were talking about it being proud boys. They even had a pic of the main JBGC guy and labeled him as a Proud Boy. 

Yes! They cleaned it all up quickly. Dirty. 


Raz still in jail? Homeboy was a bitch. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So a handful of Proud Boys rolled through one day on some sort of “show of force” or whatever the fuck their intentions were. They left CHAZ after nothing happened and as some dude was filming them this happened..

 

 

As you can see, they were in a white van.
 

This next bit of information i saw from people sharing Twitter posts and don’t have screen shots or anything on hand, i could probably pull something after some serious digging but.. shortly after the incident with the Proud Boys in that youtube video, somebody took to Twitter claiming a trans woman was kidnapped from CHAZ, by people in a white SUV or van. So assumptions started flying around that it was the Proud Boys because of the white van incident. This didn’t make much sense because brawling in the streets is one thing, straight up kidnapping someone off the streets is a big step. Not like it couldn’t happen, just seemed like a big leap for PBs, and for what? 
 

.. So now CHAZ is on edge because of alleged Proud Boys kidnappings and previous violence, involving white vans or white SUVs.

 

And in rolled those 2 kids. The way the barriers were set up was very odd, and makes sense why they may have gotten confused and may have started driving in areas that CHAZ folk found alarming or threatening because normally cars wouldn’t be driving there, and because of previous incidents, they were jumpy, and the shooting happened. The important thing to remember though, is those kids were driving a white Jeep, aka.. a white SUV. 
 

It wasn’t until after the shooting of the kids that i heard that the person who made the claims about a trans woman being kidnapped lied. They made the story up to get their little 15 seconds of Twitter fame and attention in CHAZ. Its sort of hard to carry the lie when no one knows who was kidnapped, nobody has been missing, nobody has turned up, ect.. 

 

..and there you have it. A series of unfortunate events that led to a very tragic deadly shooting. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

So a handful of Proud Boys rolled through one day on some sort of “show of force” or whatever the fuck their intentions were. They left CHAZ after nothing happened and as some dude was filming them this happened..

 

 

As you can see, they were in a white van.
 

This next bit of information i saw from people sharing Twitter posts and don’t have screen shots or anything on hand, i could probably pull something after some serious digging but.. shortly after the incident with the Proud Boys in that youtube video, somebody took to Twitter claiming a trans woman was kidnapped from CHAZ, by people in a white SUV or van. So assumptions started flying around that it was the Proud Boys because of the white van incident. This didn’t make much sense because brawling in the streets is one thing, straight up kidnapping someone off the streets is a big step. Not like it couldn’t happen, just seemed like a big leap for PBs, and for what? 
 

.. So now CHAZ is on edge because of alleged Proud Boys kidnappings and previous violence, involving white vans or white SUVs.

 

And in rolled those 2 kids. The way the barriers were set up was very odd, and makes sense why they may have gotten confused and may have started driving in areas that CHAZ folk found alarming or threatening because normally cars wouldn’t be driving there, and because of previous incidents, they were jumpy, and the shooting happened. The important thing to remember though, is those kids were driving a white Jeep, aka.. a white SUV. 
 

It wasn’t until after the shooting of the kids that i heard that the person who made the claims about a trans woman being kidnapped lied. They made the story up to get their little 15 seconds of Twitter fame and attention in CHAZ. Its sort of hard to carry the lie when no one knows who was kidnapped, nobody has been missing, nobody has turned up, ect.. 

 

..and there you have it. A series of unfortunate events that led to a very tragic deadly shooting. 



That makes a lot of sense. I didn't know that part of the story. 

I didn't even know about that video. Very strange. What happened before that to get the van to stop? Were PB rolling around looking to brawl? 

The only things I remember involving PB and CHAZ were trolling threats from PB to go out there and fight. At least that's how I understood it. 

That whole thing was bad news, but I liked seeing Wheeler and Mayor Jenny getting called out by the people they defended. That was funny. 
They had no idea who they were trying to appease and not the slightest clue that they weren't going to be able to appease them. 

At the time I heard that feds were in with them so deep that they could smell their farts before they left their asses. All of those snatch 'n grabs that we were seeing on youtube and twitter were a result of that. Quite a bit were informants being done with their jobs. The feds didn't want to give up that those people were informants. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, lord_casek said:

I didn't even know about that video. Very strange. What happened before that to get the van to stop? Were PB rolling around looking to brawl? 

The only things I remember involving PB and CHAZ were trolling threats from PB to go out there and fight. At least that's how I understood it. 


To be honest i don’t remember how that altercation started. They had come into CHAZ looking for trouble though. ( I’ll pull some photos in a second.) They didn’t do anything in CHAZ though, that incident was a few blocks away. I think it was simply because people were following them filming snd such and they just said “fuck this” and got out of the van before they drove away, but i could be wrong. 
 

The big dude in the SF jacket is Tiny. A well known Proud Boy in the Oregon/Washington area. He’s known for violent acts and was arrested after that video for probation violations from an assault charge.. 

 

https://katu.com/news/local/proud-boy-tiny-toese-arrested-for-probation-violation

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...