Lol @ Minneapolis

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
59 minutes ago, abrasivesaint said:

Is that any different than normal though? Chicago, New Orleans and places known for gun violence have always had these heavy sprees.   

Maybe. I dunno, Im not that invested. Seems like one hell of a coincidence if that's the case

E: you got me curious cause it was a good point. It is a really violent place you’re right but this is still a big jump 

https://www.kmov.com/3-dead-13-injured-during-violent-weekend-in-st-louis/video_a377abf3-ab5a-578a-892f-9ec2a5beaee8.html

’’The City of St. Louis has seen a spike in murders this year. As of Monday, there have been 68 murders reported since the beginning of the year. At the same time last year, the city reported only 49 murders. 78 percent of the victims are male and 22 percent are female, 100 percent of the suspects are male and 96 percent of homicide deaths are due to gunfire. Police statistics show 56 percent of the homicides happen in the department's North Patrol Zone, 34 percent occur in the Central Zone and 10 percent happen in the South Patrol Zone”

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

https://heyjackass.com/

I think these guys follow Chicago though. 

Some pretty good high scores on some weekends. My friend watches it pretty closely and points them out. 

I've used that site so many times to point out the gang violence problems. The LE there don't care. They just stay out until its time to clean up the bodies. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

I would think at some point it feels hopeless. The thing I think about is how people turn this into a gun issue when really it's a people don't know how to not be shit heads to each other issue. 

They got used to all of it. The police not caring, the gangs running the show, the constant shootings, etc. Hopelessness is probably an old feeling by now. 

• Truth 3

It's alot deeper than not being dicks to eachother in Chicago.. alot of these neighborhoods are fucked and no one cares really.. Lightfoot mismanaged alot of money but of course funded everything else but the communities but made sure to keep round the clock security and street cleaning on her block.. love my city but the people in charge suck but it seems like we always get someone who sucks in a position of power unfortunately..

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

4 hours ago, Tails0nE said:

It's alot deeper than not being dicks to eachother in Chicago.. alot of these neighborhoods are fucked and no one cares really.. Lightfoot mismanaged alot of money but of course funded everything else but the communities but made sure to keep round the clock security and street cleaning on her block.. love my city but the people in charge suck but it seems like we always get someone who sucks in a position of power unfortunately..

I don't know what can be done about this other than getting more people to care about participating in politics.  Really, I think if someone wants a good leader bad enough then they would strive to become that person.

Nobody to blame for the elected officials except for the people..... unless of course you have Dominion voting machines, then the people are not to blame.  The cheating politicians are.

I think Chicago would piss me off.  I hate seeing neglect in Austin from leadership and I bet it's like 100x worse there.

• Props 1

• 7 months later...