Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i have some questions

titkid

what things can i use to do ground tags? I want a marker that I can do ground tags with. I'm also open to other ideas for ground tags. Also how do i do dust/dirt tags on most walls? I see some dust tags but i go up and rub my finger on that wall and it does not leave a mark, how do they do it? help! thanks guys

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

krink has a marker that is like a steel tip ball point. it'd be pretty savage for stuff like that maybe. i think its called a Krink K-66.

lol for a dust tag on a window(or some other smooth surface..) sometimes i lick my finger before doing it and it comes out nicer XD

Edited by nicklesndimes

1 hour ago, nicklesndimes said:

krink has a marker that is like a steel tip ball point. it'd be pretty savage for stuff like that maybe. i think its called a Krink K-66.

lol for a dust tag on a window(or some other smooth surface..) sometimes i lick my finger before doing it and it comes out nicer XD

thanks. i meant like dust tags on certain walls where you just rub your finger and makes a dirt line. but i see people doing on walls where it doesnt work for me 

• 2 weeks later...

here is a ground tag i found and i was wondering if this was spray paint with a skinny cap or some kind of marker? 

On 6/6/2020 at 10:17 AM, bruce_mrk said:

powerwasher, bugsprayer, use a soapy rag... it'll run way longerand harder than you think if you powerwash a tag forexample

, for ground tags, drip off a stick

so a soapy rag will make dust tags? aren't powerwashers for removing graffiti? what do you mean drip off a stick? you mean like dip a stick in paint and use that. Thanks for helping dude!

IMG_2183.PNG

That tag is some type of marker

As for Dust tags  - go out an experiment dude.

C'mon each one teach one and all that but this is ridiculous - it's dust/soot and fingers and experimentation.

But being more positive - my suggestion if you want to make  ground tags is a ketchup bottle and paint.

• Like 2