The sense thread.

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
4 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

👀Perfectly normal, perfectly healthy. 

Gotta say, there is nothing definitive here and there are multiple plausible explanations.

- Could it be part of a staged media stunt? Yes

- Could it be a real medico who'd been standing in front of traffic all day walking out in front of another car? Yes

- Could it have been a false flag by MAGAs in an attempt to make the medico protests seem fake? Yes

- Could it be the medico making sure that his efforts were caught on film to create the most impact? Yes

Coming to a conclusion based on the material at hand is nothing more than guess work.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

6 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

^^ Lol, that guy is good, but I think I would quit skating if it took me that many tries to do something that was within my current skill range.

Sometimes it’s the satisfaction of never giving up, and actually landing it is meaningless. I remember this kid “Wheels” who’s in a wheelchair hitting Burnquist’s megaramp. He slammed so hard on his back the first day he got there I thought he’d paralyzed himself until I realized he already was. Next day, he went for it again, knocked out his front teeth (that he had just got replaced BTW) and then tried it again for a third time right after he lost his teeth. It destroyed his wheelchair the 3rd try, but the video landed him in the hall of fame though. Saw it years ago but I’m sure the video is still on YouTube someplace.

• Props 1