Twin Cities Graffiti

MinnesotaVice

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 5/23/2020 at 11:34 PM, szr said:

Sick, I have a few flicks from when I pass through there. I started a North Dakota thread awhile back that unsurprisingly didn’t take off haha. If any of y’all want to hit that up with flicks you may have from that area as well, that would be dope. Dope to see 12oz still being used 🤙🏼 Here is some Minneapolis stuff that is in ND, which I have more of, unless this is only stuff in the area and not also TC  writers in other places.

9B1073C4-0948-4BB7-8CCC-AAA2E9FCE2E9.jpeg

F43C36E5-86FA-4F58-9872-E1394A47DD99.jpeg

17787B71-15C1-4EBA-9DD4-3AAEDBD96845.jpeg

974CC99D-1A1A-4D84-AF85-C8218BB260AD.jpeg

2F3CE43A-8B0C-4033-913D-576F896C3287.jpeg

7A7D8168-2753-41AE-9A14-B0417A9CE672.jpeg

E97C35AF-D799-4FBE-B2D6-9BBF2017A66C.jpeg

That fucking MN from vis gahdammmmm

7 hours ago, Minni2chi said:

yo if slads letters hurt your eyes you better stop typing on an Internet forum and get to covering his fills because no one is hanging shit up.

Dudes learning on the daily prolly more up than you considering you took the time to hate

19 hours ago, Minni2chi said:

yo if slads letters hurt your eyes you better stop typing on an Internet forum and get to covering his fills because no one is hanging shit up.

lmao ok drop some pins and i’ll go do it

ok maybe hang it up was a little harsh but tell dude to spend a little more time drawing before painting

I will be making a zine soon featuring Minneapolis, Fargo, and Dallas in the first issue with more cities coming up in the next issues. There will be interviews with Ravek/Brios(MSP), Reply (Fargo), Tezer (Dallas), Neo (NYC), and Savs (NYC). I'm almost to the halfway point. I will be making a poll soon to see how many to print. If anyone has any questions, advice, or whatever just hmu! I'm excited to release the first issue and I believe they will get better as they progress. Hope yall pick one up! Peace.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...