Twin Cities Graffiti

MinnesotaVice

The official restart of the Twin Cities graffiti thread.

For the older writers welcome back, for the newer generation welcome.

It's important that we preserve this culture. Past and present.

The 12 oz prophet forum is the place to do that.

I encourage everyone documenting the scene currently to post pictures on here as well as (or instead of!) your social media.

Older writers/photographers with flicks, please share them on here. It's important for new generations to see the rich history of Twin Cities graffiti.

And for everyone who is doing their thing currently, this is a place to get quality photos of your work, and see what others are up to. Without wading through social media.

UNLIKE social media, it's wack to post a bunch of your own work on here.

This is a place to document the scene as it exists, and as it has existed in the past.

A digital library. A way to keep our community connected, to know that we are part of something bigger than ourselves, likes and followers.

And a space where we can see the bigger picture.

This first batch of photos is recent. If you are posting old flicks, it would be very cool to know when they are from.

Long live the most important art movement of the 21st century.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

• Like 4
  • Props 4

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 5/18/2020 at 9:34 PM, MinnesotaVice said:

The official restart of the Twin Cities graffiti thread.

For the older writers welcome back, for the newer generation welcome.

It's important that we preserve this culture. Past and present.

The 12 oz prophet forum is the place to do that.

I encourage everyone documenting the scene currently to post pictures on here as well as (or instead of!) your social media.

Older writers/photographers with flicks, please share them on here. It's important for new generations to see the rich history of Twin Cities graffiti.

And for everyone who is doing their thing currently, this is a place to get quality photos of your work, and see what others are up to. Without wading through social media.

UNLIKE social media, it's wack to post a bunch of your own work on here.

This is a place to document the scene as it exists, and as it has existed in the past.

A digital library. A way to keep our community connected, to know that we are part of something bigger than ourselves, likes and followers.

And a space where we can see the bigger picture.

Been saying the above about graf in general for a long time now.  Thanks for bringing it back to this site and doing it write.  

Sick, I have a few flicks from when I pass through there. I started a North Dakota thread awhile back that unsurprisingly didn’t take off haha. If any of y’all want to hit that up with flicks you may have from that area as well, that would be dope. Dope to see 12oz still being used 🤙🏼 Here is some Minneapolis stuff that is in ND, which I have more of, unless this is only stuff in the area and not also TC  writers in other places.

9B1073C4-0948-4BB7-8CCC-AAA2E9FCE2E9.jpeg

F43C36E5-86FA-4F58-9872-E1394A47DD99.jpeg

17787B71-15C1-4EBA-9DD4-3AAEDBD96845.jpeg

974CC99D-1A1A-4D84-AF85-C8218BB260AD.jpeg

2F3CE43A-8B0C-4033-913D-576F896C3287.jpeg

7A7D8168-2753-41AE-9A14-B0417A9CE672.jpeg

E97C35AF-D799-4FBE-B2D6-9BBF2017A66C.jpeg