Graffiti Video Game

SKAeM

..so basically check out the video clips and let me know*

i been working on a graffiti video game with two 3D designers.. the game will mainly focus on graffiti and the aspects of art.

its still in its early stages.. tho artists are showing interests and providing artwork for the game,  to much to discuss tho i'm hoping to have more characters, environments and  of course art.. i can give an update once the first level is complete. f it..  i never posted on 12ozProphet but i think i should mention Portland sticker slap legend SKAM has provided artwork. looking to slowly build a team.. this level concept is loosely based on my music style i called Aquarium Music.. 

the 2nd level walk through.. working towards multiplayer and leaning towards a demo/beta version asap.. but I hope to invest a lot of time and effort on this video game.

this was when i took on this project early on with a 3D designer.. im really developing it.  as you can see the preview had to be chopped down for faster rendering time..

it's really the jist for the graphics and a bit depth.. probably the direction it'll go is more serious tone mixed with cartoon like animation and humor at times..

might be to soon to share but i gotta show ya'll some progress..

it's going to be a masterpiece with various styles.. with creativity and originality tho.

multiplayer game modes and story mode are slowly building up as well..

i'm hoping to get unique artist and dope brands/lines to show interest in being in this game..

also I might be posting updates on my Twitter: GM_SKAeM

..more updates soon, ..tho post your sickest artwork.. graffiti, street art, slaps.. sculptures ect. that you'll like to see in this video game..

also contact skaemonez@gmail.com ..

i just dont want to give out any detail yet early on in these beginning levels.. but i guess i covered most of the basics so far.

i got clothing brands and producers/musicians also providing types of works..

the news on this for me is pretty major on a constant basis as i work among this project.

..but nothing solid thus far. 

have the freedom and have fun seeing which one of your sketches you;ll like to see in a video game.. specifically this one.

you can also create new ones or old ones.. have meaningful ones, impactful ones.. and of course imaginative, creative and original..

.as time passes many things start making sense.. js.

..sometimes one can be ahead of its time. 

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yea a Getting Up 2 would be sick..

and Sludge Life recently came out for free yesterday.. i think some people that helped with Jet Set had partaken in that game, either on the Soundtrack or actual in-game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

this is so far a level 1 stage (concept)

designed by GaijinIsntPhysical ..inspired more leaning towards my music vibe.. very chopped and screwed feel with ambient, wave.

.. "SPACE AQUARIUM" stage/level ..and I will be working towards to have details playing a big role.. 

starting to feel less skeptical to show what I got so far, and on here I'm hoping to share the Do Em Dirty* character concept with decent/good feedback although that is still being polished and need the shoes to that in game character. 

thinking about expanding this level though.. this is mainly for the testing zone, but looks dope on a 3D Viewer, interesting and all.

hope to have more people interested such as writers, street and slap artist.. evenly clothing brands and musicians. beatmakers and producers..

Annotation 2020-06-27 104540.png

• 2 months later...

..more concept shots, previews and even animations from the video game.

the character is a concept/shaped 3D design only.. that character is actually GOOPMASSTA, a very creative. imaginative and unique character..

the artist/writer is dope no doubt.. and is coo with another artist who will be hopefully making it into the video game with his characters.

a lot of these characters set the tone and move the styles into a more brighter direction.. all the characters are concepts right now fr.

the characters need to be finalized.. a few items/props are shown in the rigging/animations for testing..

this is a interesting project rn.. as I been mainly developing and getting a variety of artist, designers and writers.

..i'm hoping to share a legendary / pioneer's character design shaped out and concept.. it's still basically a draft until it's finalized..

..i met more 3D designers that are willing to help out with this video game recently, 

this is the playlist with some new rigging/animations done by a indie game studio..

im hoping to finalize the characters before I start testing zones tho, 

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

still continuing by any means.. i even started a 3D Digital Art Gallery to showcase all sorts of arts and even music..

this may likely tie within a level-or game itself, but this is nearer completion with a demo potentially set to release someday soon,

this is only the sample scene from a while ago tbh, it will have hidden rooms, easter eggs and more floors /levels..

so far i've prepared some of my artwork and i have been wanting to form a collective by mid-2023, with designers, artists and musicians as well as videographers ect. basically all sorts of formats of content, reality and more creative and original / unique talents..

also I've had to restart development about 3 - 4 times already, this is something that can bring out ideas and help me brainstorm or motivate and inspire me..

im willing to share the link to the demo here, on my website and social medias.. it will likely be an app btw.

i've discussed a lot of ideas that are being thrown around like game player profile, music within the gallery and unlockables..

the one thing I would like to do is speak on this project more, although due to various restarting i feel like it has to wait longer maybe..

I can assure that graffiti artists will be included along with designers and musicians... of all sorts.

this is rather a ongoing process, and the video game can potentially still land on console even as projected,

I have thought about taking a more positive tone overall, as I have artists that have family, beliefs and i rather respect a positive direction..

instead of setting the message out by any means and taking the "controversy sells" approach.

this will take time to develop... and i thank those who reacted and commented on this project..

everything is stable and looking clear to move forward*

..i can share more updates as well*

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Saw the post on SLUDGE LIFE, but posting here since now there's SLUDGE LIFE 2 out as of last June that just features new writers, bigger writing, and more of the same amazing dialogue you can expect.