Bitcoin - Unmasking Satoshi Nakamoto

Kults

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Satoshi’s government name is Hal Finney, he invented bitcoin before contracting a terminal illness and is technically already a multi billionaire. He was an Agorist like myself (or at least what I aspire to), and possibly the most successful one since 1776. He finally broke the monopoly on currency held by the central banking cartel for decades.

Funny thing is he had himself cryogenically frozen, and if this nigga thaws out successfully one day he’ll probably be the first multi-trillionaire the world has ever seen.

Fuck the Fed.

• Like 2

Its not so much of who is Satoshi Nakamoto but more so what is Satoshi Nakamoto which IMO its a decentralized currency, an ideology, and a new monetary system.  Arguably Hal and Sergry worked off each other's work and research however one was more heavily vested in an ideology that ultimately drove the inspiration to a globalyl financial revolution.  

@Mercer I completely agree with you and hope its true as to breaking up the monopoly.  However,  the big banks are trying everything they can by all means necessary to discourage the masses to stay away from BTC so they can figure out a way to monetize and control it again.  Of course I hope Hal did think about all of this before hand, which he did.  But as greed hungry banks are for power and money, this could be a very long battle.   Which to me maybe a new issue with geopolitical controls.  

BTC the gold which is going to back eth or whatever crytocurrency becomes the chosen global dollar.  I think eth is going to be thr green back but other crytocurrecies with be or could be used for other forms of purchases like stock, bonds, private ventures, ect...   and if I am correct on this then there is a good chance all of these crytos will be tied to BTC which is going to be the drive force of value.  Not sure though, I just could be rambling from over thinking. 

@ndvagreed, the funny thing about bitcoin is it sucks for so many things, but for the specific task of giving people control over their own money it's almost perfect. You can literally memorize 12 words, fly to any country in the world and as soon as you get a phone/internet have access to all of your funds. You'd basically have to make a conscious effort to allow the authorities to seize your account. I look at BTC as a sort of world reserve currency, like if I need to send 100 million dollars BTC is it. For everything else there's Ethereum . Personally hold way more ETH than BTC and always have. I really don't fuck with any alts outside of ETH, BTC, XMR, and ADA, and the only reason I HODL ADA is because I'm too lazy/not enough trust in the exchanges to revive my Bitfinex/Binance accounts so I can get rid of it. Monero (XMR) is the absolute king of darknet and I'll always HODL at least some. Considering making another major investment in BTC within the next 2-3 weeks that if it fails would break me. Pretty sure we'll hit 20k and new all time highs by the end of the summer, and moon by December . The political/economic climate is even more advantageous now, than it was in 2016 when I started to HODL large amounts.  

That said, BTC, or the idea of it is so powerful I can't believe people are still sleeping on it. I guess it's something that you either understand and love, or you just don't get it and will have to hop on board with the masses when the sale is over and start using it. For me, I hate authority with such a passion my entire life when I learned how this shit worked it sparked an intellectual awakening in me. Really got into reading a lot of non-fiction at that point, dropped all my childish fantasy's about Government/Authoritarianism being a good thing and started really studying Economics (Austrian School) as a result. The very concept of it is powerful shit. I get it though, any nerdy enthusiasm looks foolish to people, especially BTC when the cool kids can't grasp boring ass concepts like computer science, computer networking, cryptography, and economics (basically 99% of the population). I'm not here to look cool though, I'm trying to put my wife in a nice house and spoil the shit out of her, I don't give a fuck what some simp thinks.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1

Cool, we have a few BTC threads on Channel 0 now, that’s nize. @MercerAgreed on ETH, proof of stake is huge and you didn’t mention ZRX  and the Ox protocol but it’s the cheapest way to move ETH and has a huge upside. Even tho ETH alts have had a shit day I’m still holding.

The reason casual investors are skeptical, as they should be, about adopting BTC as the reserve currency of the future is because a cocktail of looming inflation as a result of recent central banking policies and its increasing opacity. Based on current market conditions the vast majority of miners might shut off their machines after the halving to rig a discount, retracing to 10,000 will occur over the next few days/weeks and massive adoption of the s17 will occur volume could go parabolic with a crazy bull run. Or not.