HAWAII..a peice on aloha airlines and more!!

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by searchtake

oh really.... im sure you would be down i have no doubt in that,but the thing that irritates me the most about you is ive been hearing that you love to talk shit about me ??dood you dont even know me?? ... i know maaaddd people who talk shit about you but i dont really give a fuck and im sure you dont ........and you also think i bite from saber or who ever you say it is but i know that i dont so i have nothing to worry about, i mean its just an opinion from you i could care less about......

but if you have any problem about me perhaps we can set something up

p's

fuck,im trying to be honest with myself....you got me thinking.reading this i see my bad...i got all this rage towards you guys right now...i dont know....i dont know you......just email me

well set shop from there...

Guest the answer

when i was in cali i lived in the same city as him he was friends with my ex girlfriend and her little brother he introduced me to stuck and some of those kids.at that time chez was rocking some shit rule and dicer had their ups too.rome is a pretty cool kid though hes got his shit down.

Guest skcum pfhukr

the universal life energy

we are all apart of something bigger than graff and our opinions.

fuk religion it just klogs the hole in our soles .that keeps us frum being inquisitive.because not knowing is scary...but not as scary as knowing 1day you wont exist...but we are a part of life in this universe and thats good enough groovy....man dude you know wow

think for your self:confused:

Bogus' shit is tight. That's all I have to say about that. I like the Eat and Mind roof, that Anek by A'ala park and the TE shit is cool, but the REJK is a little too Revok to say influenced, but he's bad ass anyway. The Bike heaven is pretty crazy, nothing like the OZIE ones I saw in LA, but for Hawaii, that's pretty gutsy. Try go bomb Waianae side when stay wet ladiss, solid boo, all dry! Hey Bogus, me and the answer will go paint with you, we'll get in touch thru lizard kay? I think I saw you up in Santa Cruz?

Archived