HAWAII..a peice on aloha airlines and more!!

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

ah yoyoyoyoyo

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING?

i woul just ban your stupid ass right now, but insted i'll be all diplomatic about it and put it to a vote amongst the rest of the crew.

the one cardinal rule on this site is do not give out personal info about people. i dont know why you think your fucking special and somehow exempt... consider this both a warning, and that your banning from the site is now being discussed.

Guest willy.wonka

AND BELIEVE ME...I KNOW WHICH ONE OF YOU GUYS KNOWS WHAT I LOOK LIKE

FEEL SORRY FOR YOU...DONT LET ME FIND ANY OF YOU...YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN TALKIN SHIT FOR AROUND A FUCKING YEAR...GET OFF THE DICK...BEFORE WE GO HUNTING...I HAVE DONE IT BEFORE...AND I THINK I'LL HAVE SOME FUN SPENDING MY TIME ON THIS ISLAND OF "NO" TIME....FINDING YOU....

YOU GUYS DONE FUCKED UP...THE SHIT YOU TALK IS HOLLOW

I HOPE I CAN CONTAIN MYSELF WHEN MY BOYS POINT YOU OUT.....

willy why are so mad? who are you mad at. if its me, sorry, being mads no fun. if its not then i hope you and your boys find these guys, if its still me then ill be hiding, but to let u know im really small and i can hide extremely well, so its not worth trying to find me. but i hope its not me cause hiding is really boring and i always have to pee when i am hiding.

Guest willy.wonka

Re: ah yoyoyoyoyo

Originally posted by willy.wonka

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING?

i woul just ban your stupid ass right now, but insted i'll be all diplomatic about it and put it to a vote amongst the rest of the crew.

the one cardinal rule on this site is do not give out personal info about people. i dont know why you think your fucking special and somehow exempt... consider this both a warning, and that your banning from the site is now being discussed.

ok...

Guest searchtake

i hear they call BOGUS a skinny TYBOE ....i remember when i burned you in front of your face a while back and you didnt do SHIT???

your just makeing an ass out of yourself fagboy ...........

BeamR:cool:

Guest willy.wonka

into a bunch of bullshit...

oh beamr....i let you slide that day.you were a begginer and i cut you slack.try me,im down.besides,i didnt care.we thought it was funny,you were trying to make it look like you painted with judahgeces...instead of your homie that you went down there with,,,kopa...

fuck bitch,i gave you permission to go over my shit...

i admit though,,,you guys have really pissed me off this time..you did something to me that i thought only my mom could do...congrads

Guest searchtake

oh really.... im sure you would be down i have no doubt in that,but the thing that irritates me the most about you is ive been hearing that you love to talk shit about me ??dood you dont even know me?? ... i know maaaddd people who talk shit about you but i dont really give a fuck and im sure you dont ........and you also think i bite from saber or who ever you say it is but i know that i dont so i have nothing to worry about, i mean its just an opinion from you i could care less about......

but if you have any problem about me perhaps we can set something up

p's

Guest searchtake

bogus,bogus,bogus

Originally posted by willy.wonka

beamr...i think that we should meet where we first met....

it would be good,kinda like...doing something that we should have done that day..im serious...i'll buy us some 40's and we'll just beef this whole thing out...then we'll drink..it sounds fun...and i wouldnt be angry towards you anymore..i think we should do it....it might resolve many things...and we'll get drunk,right after..

surely!!! .....it would be fun.... 40's your treat ,not a bad idea..lemmie get them digits so i can holla......

play on playa...:stretch:

Archived