Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest willy.wonka

HAWAII..a peice on aloha airlines and more!!

Guest willy.wonka

ah yoyoyoyoyo

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING?

i woul just ban your stupid ass right now, but insted i'll be all diplomatic about it and put it to a vote amongst the rest of the crew.

the one cardinal rule on this site is do not give out personal info about people. i dont know why you think your fucking special and somehow exempt... consider this both a warning, and that your banning from the site is now being discussed.

Guest willy.wonka

you guys look like a bunch of bitches

:beat: :beat: :beat: :beat: :beat: :beat:

bunch of DICKRIDERS....

Guest Dr. Drew

who did the other stuff by the pimp? i like it.

i like the tyboe.

keep it positive kiddies...

:stretch: :scramble:

Guest willy.wonka

AND BELIEVE ME...I KNOW WHICH ONE OF YOU GUYS KNOWS WHAT I LOOK LIKE

FEEL SORRY FOR YOU...DONT LET ME FIND ANY OF YOU...YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN TALKIN SHIT FOR AROUND A FUCKING YEAR...GET OFF THE DICK...BEFORE WE GO HUNTING...I HAVE DONE IT BEFORE...AND I THINK I'LL HAVE SOME FUN SPENDING MY TIME ON THIS ISLAND OF "NO" TIME....FINDING YOU....

YOU GUYS DONE FUCKED UP...THE SHIT YOU TALK IS HOLLOW

I HOPE I CAN CONTAIN MYSELF WHEN MY BOYS POINT YOU OUT.....

there was a Bogus a while back that used to get up in the 408 area. Is this the same Bogus? I saw some freeway shots of his and a legal at Bill's Wheels.

willy why are so mad? who are you mad at. if its me, sorry, being mads no fun. if its not then i hope you and your boys find these guys, if its still me then ill be hiding, but to let u know im really small and i can hide extremely well, so its not worth trying to find me. but i hope its not me cause hiding is really boring and i always have to pee when i am hiding.

I WISH I COULD PAINT A PLANE & GET AWAY WITH IT......

"THERE IS THIS LOOK IN YOUR EYE THAT TELLS ME THAT U DOUT YOURSELF-THE GIRL THAT SINGS ON THAT 2MEX CUT"

bogus... who are you mad at.

i really do not like your attitude.

i would appreciate if you can just stop the shit talking and bad words of hawaii..

why do you speak so bad of hawaii but in your piece you represent it?

Guest willy.wonka

Re: ah yoyoyoyoyo

Originally posted by willy.wonka

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING?

i woul just ban your stupid ass right now, but insted i'll be all diplomatic about it and put it to a vote amongst the rest of the crew.

the one cardinal rule on this site is do not give out personal info about people. i dont know why you think your fucking special and somehow exempt... consider this both a warning, and that your banning from the site is now being discussed.

ok...

bogus is a little cry baby fag..he talks alot of shit but cant take it..what a fucken fuck face......i think you need to stop dick ride'n tyboe.....you fag..so it looks you broke the cardinal rule BITTING!!!!!!!!!:D

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this