Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

Anybody watch the Kentucky derby yesterday? That shit was wild. Especially when that retarded horse that won started trying to bite those other loser horses... and the guy kept punching it in the head to make it stop. Lolz

• LOL! 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 hour ago, mr.yuck said:

Anybody watch the Kentucky derby yesterday? That shit was wild. Especially when that retarded horse that won started trying to bite those other loser horses... and the guy kept punching it in the head to make it stop. Lolz

I missed it. That really happened?  That's awesome.  Sounds like something a 12oz horse would do. 

Screenshot_20220508-144215_Brave.jpg

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

@ndvI've never seen anything like it. A horse named Rich Strike with 80:1 odds won by over a full head length. Then it was like the horse was raging so hard on steroids and cocaine that when it was time to settle down and trot around it went berserker. It snatched another horse up by it's bridal reigns and shit. I'm gonna pull up a you tube of this real quick.

• Truth 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 2

22 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Never watched a second in all my life until right there. One of many “sports” I just never thought to watch lol. 

I've been to the Kentucky Derby a few times. Not the actual horse race, but the off site street fuckery the town devolves in for a few days. The party where the fancy fucking hats don't go.

I think most events are like that. The Indy 500 is a wild time at the camp ground where all the out of staters set up shop and super get down.

• Like 1

On 5/8/2022 at 3:35 PM, mr.yuck said:

@ndvI've never seen anything like it. A horse named Rich Strike with 80:1 odds won by over a full head length. Then it was like the horse was raging so hard on steroids and cocaine that when it was time to settle down and trot around it went berserker. It snatched another horse up by it's bridal reigns and shit. I'm gonna pull up a you tube of this real quick.

“He’s trying to savage the pony”

”Still trying to bite the pony”

😂

• LOL! 2

25 minutes ago, Schnitzel said:

What's good people?
How is everybody doing out there?

Pretty good. How about you?

What’s the deal with my Rabbitohs? Why they keep losing?

7 hours ago, MOOGLE? said:

I just know this was posted a bajillion times in channel zero way back in the day.

My google-fu gives me shit for results

You need access to the Makros database for this one I think 

• Truth 1

This is a story about infections, sex and underwear. More specifically, it is about sexually-transmitted infections, oral sex and ultrathin, super-stretchy, vanilla-flavored panties. The Food and Drug Administration has authorized the panties to be considered protection against infections that can be transmitted from the vagina or anus during oral sex. It is a first for underwear.

Keep your panties tight and your snizzy alright.

• Like 2

What the fuckin shit kind of luck is it for a cop to move in damn near directly across the street from you after buying a house….? God dammit man. This mf just be parking right in front of my shit sometimes. I feel mad ungrateful lol. Just whining about neighbors. Maybe dude is cool. Idfk. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

2 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

@NightmareOnElmStreetsquad car on the block maybe keep your house/car from getting robbed 

Dude may be nosey tho. My buddy has a sheriff neighbor who already stuck his nose in some shit twice

FTP

next door neighbour has a cop brother.

I fucking shat myself one afternoon after a freight mission getting out of my car to see a cop car pull up and park but he was going to see her.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1