Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NightmareOnElmStreet

The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
15 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

@KILZ FILLZthat belongs in the NONSENSE thread LOL. 

Naw I'm j/k'ing but for real though why can't we SAY or DO anything EVER AGAIN without offending people for like the rest of eternity....?

The more and more I listen to that crazy jack sparrow guy from the survival podcast the more I feel myself losing connection with city life. 

Which wouldn't make much sense because then you end up in the middle of nowhere or some rural ass town where just being A BLACK GUY

is offensive to some folks lol. IDFK. Niggas can't think anymore. Im dead in these streets. 

I think we all need a Media cleanse

Social media and mass media

too much input and too many opinions

too many people have a forum that probably shouldnt

idk man

but I’m w you about offending people by doing anything and it being fucking exhausting 

• Like 2
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

social networking and the news are indeed very disturbing. too much information, mind needs a break. too hectic.

at the end of the day i am just a guy chillin and kicking back at home, not 20 different places/opinions at once due to social media. sometimes you can get lost in this shit.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

4 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Got invited on a dove hunt @where

This is what it sounds like when doves cry.....props sounds awesome....imma strap the carcass on top of my sedan.

9 hours ago, where said:

Cheers, don’t trigger anyone. I’m hunting turkeys with a compound bow this fall.

I have a brother in law who does a shit load of geese hunting. Shot gunning, rather. They are shit eating for like a main course I hear but they make one hell of a sausage blend or straight up smoked jerky. I'm on that shit this year.Just need to figure out if I want to go full legal gun license acquisition or hood. 

4 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

I have a brother in law who does a shit load of geese hunting. Shot gunning, rather. They are shit eating for like a main course I hear but they make one hell of a sausage blend or straight up smoked jerky. I'm on that shit this year.Just need to figure out if I want to go full legal gun license acquisition or hood. 

Yea man I’ve become quite the outdoorsman hahah tonight no lie caught bass on my first 7/8 casts, been meaning to text you bring your fam Sunday around 5 we’ll catch hella bass breh 

Edited by where

Ended an hour later with me yelling from my window “catch a body then pussy” which is a sentiment I stand by. Fuck them.

10 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

I think we all need a Media cleanse

Social media and mass media

too much input and too many opinions

too many people have a forum that probably shouldnt

idk man

but I’m w you about offending people by doing anything and it being fucking exhausting 

You would think I would realize arguing with some people is akin to beating my forehead into a wall like Mike from JErsey Shore

I don't learn

drunk want to go paint but i enjoy health insurance.

Times have made me soft 

• Like 1

How do you mean? Like no socks or no show socks or what.

Anybody ever think about leadership and how to develop it, I have worked with a good number of managers who have no idea so I have started thinking about how to develop the skill.  

5 hours ago, morton said:

How do you mean? Like no socks or no show socks or what.

Anybody ever think about leadership and how to develop it, I have worked with a good number of managers who have no idea so I have started thinking about how to develop the skill.  

I recommend this podcast. It has helped me out a ton

F762059D-6050-40F5-96BD-FBD408FBBA27.png

• Like 1