The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

image.thumb.png.706fb95a8bfdc1f16a2a6da985088c28.png

Discuss. I started listening to this a while back and it's kind of taking over my brain. I think this mf has studied up on the davidians or cult leading in general because his shit is captivating and I'm not sure how to feel about it lol. Clearly, I am soft and easily manipulated or sheepish because even though I don't agree with a good deal of the shit this dude talks about I still eat this shit up. I'm pretty sure some of this stuff already had threads via raven so I'm late but whatever. I never heard of this until recently but a whhooooole lot of it sounds good. Especially now. There are some typos below but you get the idea and before yall start clowning because of my lateness fuck yall. What do you jabroni's think about this stuff?

d6aae4bbcccd7d2a464c5ad0b89d86c0.jpg

image.thumb.png.426e468b5cb04b35969c247d135bbc73.png

• Props 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

@NightmareOnElmStreetpsh. I wish brother. I have a few wiring books at the house to teach me all of the super secret wiring knots thay go behind the switches but I dont trust myself enough to set up a sub panel and bet my life on it. 😅 

Its times like this I wish I would have learned one of the mechanical trades instead of theee finish trades.

No way in hell you don’t know any electricians in your hood. Barter some services for a couple 2 3 on the job knowledge gems and call it a day. You’re obviously able to learn shit like that already. Add it to your roster. Level the fuck up! Or better yet don’t listen to me at all whatsoever because I can barely change my own oil. 

6 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

No way in hell you don’t know any electricians in your hood. Barter some services for a couple 2 3 on the job knowledge gems and call it a day. You’re obviously able to learn shit like that already. Add it to your roster. Level the fuck up! Or better yet don’t listen to me at all whatsoever because I can barely change my own oil. 

No way man. I trimmed down the services I offer to trim carpentry and paint and Im fucking killin it. I worked almost 3 full days and 7 half days last month and cleared like 15k after payroll and expenses.

Its weird. I know a bunch of electricians but no one is picking up their phones. Im sure they are busy as shit cashing in on this storm damage.

Oil is easy bro. A bolt at the bottom to drain it and a hole in the top to pour the oil back in to.

On 8/5/2020 at 9:26 PM, mr.yuck said:

No way man. I trimmed down the services I offer to trim carpentry and paint and Im fucking killin it. I worked almost 3 full days and 7 half days last month and cleared like 15k after payroll and expenses.

Its weird. I know a bunch of electricians but no one is picking up their phones. Im sure they are busy as shit cashing in on this storm damage.

Oil is easy bro. A bolt at the bottom to drain it and a hole in the top to pour the oil back in to.

Oh fer Christ’s sake I was only joshing the oil part son! Though I was actually unsuccessful at trying it on my new used Tacoma a couple months back. Why in the mother fuck do they have to put the filters in the most retarded to reach spots?!?!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Im gonna have to look around. I feel like our weekly farmers market got put on hold this year for the coronas. I gotta figure something out because all across the board supermarket produce has been shit for months now. Fruit rotting on the shelves, weak, small and always for the same price. 

Regarding farmers markets and CSA etc, the CSA I am going to now https://cityfresh.org/ is pretty dope, the produce is exactly what you would expect the pick up is super easy and the price is reasonable, a bit higher than farmers market. But the pick up is so easy, so much less time. I have been doing the same for groceries, instacart picker but at store pick up, the charge is only the 10 bucks a month to be a subscriber to instacart, but they have to car service at teh grocery store anyway, which I think is odd but may be regional

The amount of time I spend getting groceries has decreased dramatically and I do not miss it, although there are aspects of the farmers markets I miss.

The leaves are changing, summer will be over soon and in the fall the CSA will be over and I will have to go to a year round farmers market or just rely on the grocery store.

• Props 3

9 minutes ago, morton said:

Coin star is such a rip off, so broke you are digging the cushions for change, how about you give us ten percent for counting it.

I don’t mind the fee, it’s the cost of convenience. 

saves me buying coin rolls and spending the time rolling the coins. I get ya tho

• Like 1
  • Truth 1