Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The general discussion thread within our general discussion.


Recommended Posts

35 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

 

Have you tried asking a Sovereign Citizen?  They have great advice on doing taxes.

I do have a friend thats convinced he is a sovereign citizen all while being entrenched in the government and all of their trappings by owning his own business. I like his stances on taxes and his situation is favorable to mine when it comes to such. Accepting only cash leaves nothing to report. I have to play along with the rules the way I am set up. So if Im going to play by their rules for the time being, I want to employ every tactic that billionaires employ to pay the least possible.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today is a monumental day for me.  Last year today I received this email    and it was also after one of the darkest periods of my life.landlord In Pittsburgh fucked us all over and man

Let's talk about how shitty I am with American geography. I forgot that Arkansas was a state and just got into an argument about how Mississippi was a river and not a state.

You can do a full operating system reset where the laptop will connect to Apple and pull down the newest clean operating system. If you do that you won't have to worry about any potential residual any

Posted Images

3 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I do have a friend thats convinced he is a sovereign citizen all while being entrenched in the government and all of their trappings by owning his own business. I like his stances on taxes and his situation is favorable to mine when it comes to such. Accepting only cash leaves nothing to report. I have to play along with the rules the way I am set up. So if Im going to play by their rules for the time being, I want to employ every tactic that billionaires employ to pay the least possible.

 

Hrm.  Well that's tough then, because they do it in part by being in the income bracket they are, and by having political friends who make laws that give them breaks.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, One Man Banned said:

 

Hrm.  Well that's tough then, because they do it in part by being in the income bracket they are, and by having political friends who make laws that give them breaks.

 

My understanding of tax law is that it is open to interpretation. You do as you please, take the deductions you want and if you get called on your shit, you either pay up or you plead your case in court. In the latter of the two situations, it helps to already have incredibly deep pockets. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

My understanding of tax law is that it is open to interpretation. You do as you please, take the deductions you want and if you get called on your shit, you either pay up or you plead your case in court. In the latter of the two situations, it helps to already have incredibly deep pockets. 

 

BTW, not sure where I learned this "fact" but supposedly you know who is worst in terms of paying taxes and doing so correctly?  IRS employees.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...