The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dang….now I really want to hear y’all’s great voices.

@Tails0nEI remember you talking about voiceover work awhile back. It does seem a little fishy they haven’t heard your demo and are willing to send you money…..for all they know, you could sound like Dolan Duck.

• Truth 2
  • LOL! 1

I appreciate it yall.. and @Fist 666 might as well give it a shot it can be lucrative or some extra cash on the aide.. 🤷🏽‍♂️

and yeah @LUGR I wanna email them back today but me being me, I feel like it's too good to be true for that exact reason.. and of course, me being me, I'm over here googling ways to get scammed by giving your address and phone number and shit and idk... like usually at least through voices.com you send a sample of you doing some sample script or whatever demo reel you have and they can see if your voice is the type of voice they're looking for.. the whole just straight to the point shit seems weird to me to follow through cause after this big purchase I just made along with me trying to save up and move out soon, last thing I need is to get got you know.. kiiiiinda thinking of just giving my number and having them call to follow through and see the legitimacy behind it all, already looked up the company and it's some online music magazine/media group thing.. kiiiiinda don't wanna follow through at the same time just to play it safe and not get scammed..

Either way I'm still gonna finish up this demo reel and send it to some of the agencies I already looked into hopefully by next week.. I did a dialogue from a scene from legend of Korra when she was talking to Zaheer (Henry Rollins) I'm gonna find another one to do just for shits and giggles but first things first I gotta do these 4 to 5 20/30 second commercial clips as that's one of the main things they want when sending in your reel instead of just monolouges to already existing animes..

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ndv said:

This is true, some Karen probably ordered something wrong and felt it was the business' fault.

What’s the male version of a Karen? I would go with Karl….:but isn’t it like Todd or something?

shit maybe not Karl Malone was pretty dope….not sure anybody named Todd has ever been dope….:

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

19 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

I know both one chad and one chaz. Chaz is cooler than cool. Ice cold. Chad. This dude is the douche canoe champion of the world.

Then I suppose urban dictionary stands correct. 

Just now, Tails0nE said:

I could've sworn the space between the ass and balls was called a gooch...?? But then again Chad seems pretty fitting as well I guess..

I've heard of the Gooch term, but I thought it was called the taint

Technically yeah but the difference is the gender.. if I'm correct it's a Gooch for men and the space between the vag and butthole is a taint...

Taint sounds kinda cuter for women if you think about it.. Gooch just sounds awful no matter how you try and say it or spin it..

• LOL! 1

T’aint your pussy, t’aint your ass 

Is how is was taught what mine was. 

yes gender specific 

my girlfriend in Vegas does Brazilians on both men and women 

she told me what a gooch was 

Edited by SMdoubleXL
More
  • Like 3
  • LOL! 1

It was probabaly Kevin, Chad, or Kyle who came up with that "customer is always right" crap.  Not to mention, those douche bags think their so Chaz because their wives share the same name. KAREN!

• Truth 1