Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

2 minutes ago, where said:

He killed himself cause he was about to get charged with hella rapes, he allegedly raped some dj chick then a ton of other accusations so he decided to quit the game between save checkpoints 

He pulled out the cartridge with the red light on

rest in piss

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today is a monumental day for me.  Last year today I received this email    and it was also after one of the darkest periods of my life.landlord In Pittsburgh fucked us all over and man

I miss you guys! How is everyone?  I have been utterly consumed with work and it has been physically and mentally kiwi king my ass. The last few months have been apartment hunting.  We needed some

I finally triggered one of these scam callers hard enough to make him break character and go full Indian ape shit on me. He told me to suck his dick and I was a cock sucker mother fucker and some more

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, where said:

He killed himself cause he was about to get charged with hella rapes, he allegedly raped some dj chick then a ton of other accusations so he decided to quit the game between save checkpoints 

Whoa! That's wild. I feel like this happens a lot with washed up talent. 

That's super funny. When I moved back here for highschool I convinced some bitch that I used to have to ride tigers to school every day.

Why are there so many god damn states? That would be super dope if when the settlers pushed west, the whole jank just became one big ass state.

On 12/4/2020 at 8:17 PM, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

I grew up in a split home and my dads side were a bunch of cheapskates so I never got shit over there.

Same - for years growing up I was salty around the holidays because my pops family was fucked up. One year my pops found a jacket while I was with him, he washed that shit and gave it to me for my birthday or christmas or some such.......

This will be my kids first christmas with me and their mother apart - weird.

My son was saying the other day that his principal at school told him that she had dope christmas as a kid when her parents divorced. I think his eyes lit up - haha.

I do my best to make sure the kids feel taken care of but I also stay reasonable. 

• Like 3
On 12/5/2020 at 7:49 PM, SMdoubleXL said:

When you were a child or for those who have children-

did/does Santa visit? 

So i've kinda accidentally adopted the not really into santa thing concept with my daughter. Though i've never denounced the guy or flat out told her he wasnt a real thing i've also never really been too extra about it. Last year i tried to do the "elf on the shelf" thing. Even got her a brown one. She called it out for being a "stuffie". Kids doomed. At some point and i'm not exactly sure when, I stopped or noticed i never really did any kid typical things parents used to do back when i was coming up. No stupid songs. Not enough reading. No story telling. Barely any play. But i show lots of love and never called anything out to strip away any kidness either. 

Basically, I just don't force any of it and i just chill with the sub text that black santa, if he's around will be checkin in on her so she better act fuckin right. Lol. 

idfk what happened to me man. I taught preschool for like 6  god damned years. 

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1

Man im really worried about getting old. My grandma was admitted to the hospital last night because she didnt feel well and she died this morning. Im glad I got to see her earlier this year in February but it was weird because I know she didnt reckognize me. Some one told her my name and how I was related to her and she spent the entire day being polite to me. Mental decline and dementia has to be the wackest shit ever.

RIP Eleanor

7 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Man im really worried about getting old. My grandma was admitted to the hospital last night because she didnt feel well and she died this morning. Im glad I got to see her earlier this year in February but it was weird because I know she didnt reckognize me. Some one told her my name and how I was related to her and she spent the entire day being polite to me. Mental decline and dementia has to be the wackest shit ever.

RIP Eleanor

There's no good reaction button for that but I'll offer my condolences.  I lost a close relative a few months back and it sucks.

• Like 1

Dementia is a sonofabitch. Sorry about your gramma man. That kind of old age is the fucking worst. Reckon that’s why robin williams called out on himself. Scary shit. My gramma had it when I was a kid up until she passed in my early 20’s. Didn’t have much of a relationship but she always managed to send me cards or gifts for the wrong age or gender. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

RIP Eleanor

condolences man. i think about aging a lot lately, this year has me worried about older family members 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Thanks for the kind words @One Man Bannedand NOES. She had a long life. Punched out at 90. Meanwhile her husband is still killin the game at 102.

@NightmareOnElmStreetIts crazy man. A few years ago she sent me 3 xmas cards with an obscene amount of money in each of them. I had to call my mom to go take away her spending ability. 

Jeeeeesus. Hell of a run your elders got man. 

I have a little experience with elderly people experiencing dementia and feel that an ending is not without some relief for all involved.

Thinking of death reminds me that I need to update my living will, something to consider as we contemplate cognitive degeneration and death.

• Truth 2
On 12/15/2020 at 7:19 AM, Steel Schnauzer said:

I just started talking to my best friend after six years.

Thats so rad man. Good for you. I have one of those. Going on 4 now. It's to the point where I can't even really pinpoint the problem and it's so fuckin stupid. I take comfort in knowing i'm the one who has tried to reach out last couple times though. Dude has always had literal mental issues so a part of me understands. The other part wants to knock his fucking teeth out for not ever saying congratulations on my kid or engagement or even a sorry when my 13 year old dog died. I am obviously triggered here lol. Maybe some day. I am not the type of dude to x people out or carry grudges ever. Big humble guy who can get into a fist fight and be laughing right after so its hard for me to understand when people turn off forever. Shit is so weird and lame to me. 

• Truth 1
  • Props 1