Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

@SMdoubleXL that’s usually something that can be fixed with a little discussion and some team work

I used to think I was the problem because my ex was the worst (16 years together) but turns out I am pretty good and my new lady has nothing but compliments. That said we work together and communicate which was something my ex failed at…..

• Like 3
  • Truth 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
38 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Patience is something I do not have a lot of. 

I don't know what happened. I generally have unlimited patience with all things in life. The things I don't have patience for in general are  fools and people fuckin up on the job site. 

The other day was wild. I was Poppin off on my old lady in the worst way. Shit was uncalled for.

22 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I don't know what happened. I generally have unlimited patience with all things in life. The things I don't have patience for in general are  fools and people fuckin up on the job site. 

The other day was wild. I was Poppin off on my old lady in the worst way. Shit was uncalled for.

It happens man. Buy her some Flowers or something and eat the muff. She be ahite. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

• Truth 2
  • LOL! 2

43 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

It happens man. Buy her some Flowers or something and eat the muff. She be ahite. 

She knows something was outta whack and didn't take it personal. I think my midlife crisis is getting started and y'all are gonna get a front row seat to the whole shit!

• Like 2
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 2

8 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

She knows something was outta whack and didn't take it personal. I think my midlife crisis is getting started and y'all are gonna get a front row seat to the whole shit!

She probably been watching this brew for a while and knew it was bout to happen. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

It is possible also that it was indeed called for, or at least close to something and that is why she let it ride. 

Long term relationships are a trip sharing so many years with a person changing both who you and they are in the process. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 3