The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

I've found over the years this is a safe place to come dump your personal garbage and you'll get treated fairly for it. MF will let you know when youre being wack and you can course correct if you want. Unless your tease. Then it doesn't matter, all bets are off. Clown mode dialed up to Max.

• Like 2
  • Truth 2
  • LOL! 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
30 minutes ago, Magnum OPiss said:

It’s pretty fun, I bought tickets as soon as they opened up but I had hella credit card points since Covid, so I got the airfare for free and the hotel was mad cheap.

my favorite place on earth. Did you just stay in Tokyo? When I’ve been there I stayed in Shibuya and shinjuku.

osaka and Kyoto are amazing too. Arguably better in their own rights. Need to go back soon to venture to more cities

• Props 1

22 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

my favorite place on earth. Did you just stay in Tokyo? When I’ve been there I stayed in Shibuya and shinjuku.

osaka and Kyoto are amazing too. Arguably better in their own rights. Need to go back soon to venture to more cities

I went to Tokyo for a couple days and then took the Shinkansen to osaka and kyoto, I’m trying to go back soon and get more pics

• Like 1

Dear Judge, 

I did wrong, but only a little wrong, so fine me less.

-NND

Yep, that should work.  

What is the offense written on the ticket?  Is the info on the ticket 100% correct including things like the color, make, model of your car?  The law as I've seen it written in a few states is 'slow down or move over' but may be different for you.  Do an internet search about tickets for that offense in your state and also for that offense and 'beat the ticket.'  

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

I got one in a school zone the other day. 2nd ticket in my life, and first in about 6 years. School zone is a bit odd, since it is on basically a main road with a normal speed limit of 55mph that drops to 35mph when lights flashing. No kids ever walk on or cross this road from the elementary school the zone is for. I was going 50mph. Cop looked fresh out of the academy, so I knew I wasn’t getting a warning. I was tripping though, “how did I not see the flashing lights?!” Went back around and saw there were two big utility trucks working on the power lines that also had flashing yellow lights about 15ft - 20ft before the school sign. So, my eye saw the trucks first and associated all the yellow lights together. Cop was already gone from his spot at that point, but I really wanted to tell him that his set up was fucked up.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

hopefully they don't screw me too badly b/c i really did nothing that terrible. he must have just been on a power trip..

It probably won’t be that bad. I thought the school zone was going to be crazy, but it ended up being lower than I expected. Still sucks though. If your letter doesn’t work, see if they have any options. Like, taking an online defensive driving course or something similar.

• Like 2