Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

17 hours ago, LUGR said:

I also peed in a water bottle today in truck….almost reached for it to drink a little later. It’s still in there, so it still may happen if I’m not extra careful.

I threw it away first thing this morning. I’m not ready to be on @fat ralphy’s level yet.

• Props 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Damn son! Bump! Who’s ever thinking about the one or ones that got away?? Only randomly started screening this the other day in my head but now it won’t get the fuck out lol. 

I got majorly fucked up by a one that got away some years ago. I don’t think ya ever stop thinking about what could be 

• Truth 1

1 hour ago, mr.yuck said:

I went to a wine tasting dinner last night with my mom's cousin and her husband. It was fun but I just realized I really struggle making appropriate conversation with normal people. 

You trying to say the wine tasting crowd doesn't wish to debate whether Belton or Molotow is better while you assert that all you need is Rusto?  Or are you too awkward to change the conversation topic to the finer points of how to steal things for fun and profit?

• Like 2
  • LOL! 2

1 hour ago, mr.yuck said:

I went to a wine tasting dinner last night with my mom's cousin and her husband. It was fun but I just realized I really struggle making appropriate conversation with normal people. 

Gotta drink a beer first, unfortunately. At least I do lol. If I didn’t have the option I’d probably be all done with even trying. Says a whole lot of awesome about myself aye. 

5DC32F5D-CE5F-4E56-A622-4F9A75CB1B16.gif

• LOL! 2

I think the problem is that it was family. It's weird having to navigate people that you are going to have to come into contact with again on the regular. I don't really give a damn about random regular normal people. I'll say any crazy thing and see how that plays out. That's just how you find kindred spirits.

• Like 2
  • Props 1

I usually get told some mix of "be on your best behavior, but relax..." uhhh, it's one or the other. So all her coworkers just think I'm quiet and way more introverted than I actually am. The few that have been to our home and I'm cooking/hosting are always shocked at how abrasive a human I am compared to my wife.

• Like 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 4

49 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

I think the problem is that it was family. It's weird having to navigate people that you are going to have to come into contact with again on the regular. I don't really give a damn about random regular normal people. I'll say any crazy thing and see how that plays out. That's just how you find kindred spirits.

Just keep asking questions. Let them talk about themselves as much as they want and they will like you because they think you’re interested in them. 

(((((Same thing when picking up chicks)))))

• Like 1
  • Truth 3
  • LOL! 1

1 hour ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Just keep asking questions. Let them talk about themselves as much as they want and they will like you because they think you’re interested in them. 

749eb53019490dd457365927604170144842d3a4_2_493x500.jpeg.3d7be1de7ace4f25ee56abdd2084a910.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Truth 3
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 2

I don’t really socialize much with new folks - my chick has a huge family and I have had to go to quite a few weddings and parties recently.

I basically just engage the minimum amount required. I dont really share my personal history much because goon. Unfortunate but I am a huge part of the no new friends gang. 

• Like 4
  • Truth 1

@fat ralphydude it's super hard trying to meet new people in your 40s anyway. My wife and I are child free and mother fuckers straight shun us on some jealous hater shit lol. I like my neighbor pretty well, but only I'm short bursts. But he's not a normal MF either. He has history. 

Me trying to have a normal conversation with a normal go to work everyday ass normal good natures human being:

Norm: Hey I went kayaking this weekend. You shoulda been there.

Me: Sounds awesome. What kinda paddles do you use?

Norm: Yeah it was great! The paddles are light weight aluminum shaft with a heavy duty plastic blade. Why?

Me: I was just thinkin about some one that owes me some money and if those shits would be good to tear a MFers scalp back.

Norm: Haha

Me:. ....

Norm: .......

• Like 2
  • LOL! 5

The other issue I have is I grew up on Bay Area slang…..

”You see the Warriors game?”

FR - “Naw I was marinating at my boys crib…..fools at work said it was hella

legit.”

At that point people realize they aren’t really grasping 80% of what I say. 

So most of the time I dumb it down hella.

When Im keyed its basically like a time

machine to the mid 90s and its all slang. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

On 7/29/2022 at 12:48 PM, KILZ FILLZ said:

this is really it. works on everyone. then at a certain point you can vanish 

• Props 2