The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

9 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

In other news. I fuckin hate shit kids. You know the type of dirt kid with zero home training that comes to the candy bowl and straight jacks the whole entire shit then steals another kids goody bag on the way out. Fuck these little bastards. Next year ima have the kind of porch these little mf’s are too scared to even pull up on. First year in the new house to do a Halloween we went kinda limp dick on’em. Few decorations and a help yourself bowl. Caught a couple kids running off with the whole damn shit earlier lol. Candy trail all the way down the street. Hope they choke in front of their parents. 

On the one hand, sure.  On the other, what did any of us do when you found the 'take one' bowl as a kid?  Last year we left a bowl out with a sign that said "Take one.  Or take 2, we're not watching."

• Truth 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
28 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

On the one hand, sure.  On the other, what did any of us do when you found the 'take one' bowl as a kid?  Last year we left a bowl out with a sign that said "Take one.  Or take 2, we're not watching."

Sounds like perhaps you sir, may have been a shit kid, then grew up and turned into a hippy liberal lol. Na fuck that. I’m talking the WHOLE BOWL my g. Obvs I’m not crying over a extra couple 2/3. 

• LOL! 1

Snatched a whole bowl one halloween then kicked in the kids pumpkin- little man was looking out the window. I was a shit head, damn near like 12 at the time too……

Stood a girl up on her prom once, still hit afterwards. 

Took me years to get my karma reversed and those are just the tip so to speak….haha

• LOL! 2

7 minutes ago, fat ralphy said:

Snatched a whole bowl one halloween then kicked in the kids pumpkin- little man was looking out the window. I was a shit head, damn near like 12 at the time too……

Stood a girl up on her prom once, still hit afterwards. 

Took me years to get my karma reversed and those are just the tip so to speak….haha

Damn son I feel you on most of that. Prom night shit got me though lol. Karma is a whole bitch for sure. I been dealing with that one for the last 5 years. No real end in sight either since kids and baby mommas and shit are permanently attached to your hip. So many hurt females in life has a bad way of catching up to you. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

7 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

@NightmareOnElmStreetbruh - my first exwife baby mom bullshit situation  just came into effect. Fucking crazy. How old girl gonna try and fight with me about sticky buttons on a ps4 controller and what time to go trick or treat……when that didn’t work she came with the “you think your better than me by not arguing” fuuuuuuu.

How I want to be about it

C377BC22-ABF7-422B-A474-F393506CEB10.gif.5f96f6860789eacfaecbb4558767391f.gif

How it really be

9A3564B9-1C73-40B3-8A59-2F83EEC86311.gif.e176685d79199a4df91b86e19274c970.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL! 4

I wouldn’t purge. I think when the idea (movie) came about i probably said there was a few the world could do without 

Even the ones who have wronged me so-

I have a good life now and I’m happy and if this is the tail end of hurt and heartache -I would live this life a billion times over to be exactly where I’m at now. Headspace and all. 

Now-

would I take advantage of this and seriously fuck with some of those past people ? 

hell fuck yeah I would try if the opportunity presented itself 

• Like 1

On 11/4/2021 at 3:29 AM, fat ralphy said:

Would grab the kids and the AR, lock in basement overnight ready to destroy anyone stepping with malice. 

except I'd be chilling in the bushland near my house.

fuck being in the basement when some idiots burn down my house with me underneath.

• Truth 1

2 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

except I'd be chilling in the bushland near my house.

fuck being in the basement when some idiots burn down my house with me underneath.

Isn’t that where you saw that big brown snake? The one that is extremely poisonous.

51 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Isn’t that where you saw that big brown snake? The one that is extremely poisonous.

yeah but a snake is way less deadly than a maniac with a gun and a desire to kill.

Plus the snake is keener to get away from you than you are from it.

Plus they are not nocturnal so if the purge happens sundown to sunup you're probably not going to meet one.

That snake if it bit you would kill you.

But you'd possibly have  enough time to wait the purge out if you put a compression bandage on and kept very chill.

Fuck going to a hospital when every junkie in town is frantically tearing the medicine cupboards apart looking for fentanyl and oxy's

fuck I'm thinking waaaaaay too much into this.

slow day at work

Edited by Schnitzel
  • Like 1
  • Props 1

2 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

yeah but a snake is way less deadly than a maniac with a gun and a desire to kill.

Plus the snake is keener to get away from you than you are from it.

Plus they are not nocturnal so if the purge happens sundown to sunup you're probably not going to meet one.

That snake if it bit you would kill you.

But you'd possibly have  enough time to wait the purge out if you put a compression bandage on and kept very chill.

Fuck going to a hospital when every junkie in town is frantically tearing the medicine cupboards apart looking for fentanyl and oxy's

fuck I'm thinking waaaaaay too much into this.

slow day at work

Fucked up things that can kill you on any given day in Australia super thread. What’s kind of snake was it? 

1 hour ago, fat ralphy said:

Last time you shit your pants…..ready go!

2006-2007

Hungover at work and over trusting a fart - ended up tossing my boxers in the garbage can at work and free balled the rest of the day. 

lol. Man, I think it had to have been some time in the mid 90s when I was a kid. Like I think I had the runs and some one made me laugh. As soon as my butthole untightened I made soup in my draws. I excused myself to ditch my underpants and wash my ass off in the sink.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

20 minutes ago, fat ralphy said:

Damn I was hoping the thread would take off with some funny shit tales. 

Good contributions guys, I figure 88% of society has shit their pants. 10% lie about it and 2% are probably kosher all around.

Thats the 2% that get into heaven. It’s literally the only requirement.

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, fat ralphy said:

Damn I was hoping the thread would take off with some funny shit tales. 

Good contributions guys, I figure 88% of society has shit their pants. 10% lie about it and 2% are probably kosher all around.

Every single person has shit their pants…it is one of the facts of life.

I have a pretty good one but don’t feel like typing it out right now. Thank you, come again.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

8 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

Last time you shit your pants…..ready go!

2006-2007

Hungover at work and over trusting a fart - ended up tossing my boxers in the garbage can at work and free balled the rest of the day. 

this is exactly how I shit myself the last time it happened.  I was in my living room hanging out hungover with my wife and had an untrustworthy fart.  she laughed and laughed and laughed. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

9 hours ago, LUGR said:

Every single person has shit their pants…it is one of the facts of life.

I have a pretty good one but don’t feel like typing it out right now. Thank you, come again.

Pretty much why I've made "they all had diarrhea" memes.  It's funny because it's true.  Also pretty amusing to imagine others and the possible circumstances.