The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

I think I saw the first spiderman movie and since then I've not seen any marvel movies.

deffo seen shrek but....

I havent watched a single MCU movie, ever. Or Transformers or anything Bruckheimer/Bay since the 90s 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ~KRYLON2~ said:

I haven't watched "once upon a time in Hollywood" yet. My friends are still giving me shit about it

Its alright. Better than the crap he’s been putting out for 10-15 years. It’s got nothing on his early stuff though 

YO SON. Some of these last comments are so crazy. Shrek is kiiind of a how tf you ain’t seen a shrek but……titanic?! Fuckin ET? Lol. Seeing no marvel films outside Spider-Man is kinda weird too. Y’all trippin. Full metal jacket and the whole kubrick gang o can understand no one ever seeing, especially if you don’t really film much. But if you’re a g and never saw full metal jacket that’s just crazy. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

43 minutes ago, Kults said:

Is she much younger..? 

That’s a pretty big gap in pop culture 

yeah she’s about 8 years younger. However she does have a father. I had to bring this travesty up to him when I found out.

@NightmareOnElmStreetI was waiting for some one to say Forest Gump or some shit and then my man @ndvdropped the hammer with ET like it weren’t no thang!

I think FMJ is the only Kubrick film I haven’t seen. 

I had to look up Paranormal Investigations. It’s got just enough stars to pique my interest.

Edited by mr.yuck
Oooops not have I seen Barry Lyndon
  • Like 1
  • LOL! 1

47 minutes ago, LUGR said:

I do see and would post a pic of me seeing if this forum didn’t error every time I tried to post one. What’s the deal? Seems like this error only hits one user at a time and @misteravenhas been able to correct for other users. Thank you.

I'll ask about it and see if we can't get that sorted

• Props 1

2 hours ago, LUGR said:

I do see and would post a pic of me seeing if this forum didn’t error every time I tried to post one. What’s the deal? Seems like this error only hits one user at a time and @misteravenhas been able to correct for other users. Thank you.

It’s been a minute since raven helped get me right but I was having the same bullshit happening. 

• Truth 1