I am the Chosen One.

abrasivesaint

What to do..   

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So this was at my doorstep this morning... 

CE3C156D-4BA2-4879-9E15-3DA68AD9D51E.thumb.jpeg.284db1a2243d91acd1b6971504f146b6.jpeg

I opened it because it had my address/apartment number, but no name. Upon a little inspection and googling i discovered this..

DE4511C8-0A2B-4E13-A122-33DCEAB73FF5.thumb.jpeg.399e375d7d8e6c5706c2314f510a8e23.jpeg

Now, there is an elderly gentlemen that lives downstairs that has stopped me in the past. What started out as friendly neighborly conversation, quickly turned into sinners will burn in hell and shit like that, which i wasn’t having. So, i’m assuming this dude had my heathen ass bulk mailed what seems to be about 100 copies of this fucking book, haha. 

What should i do with this situation? 

A.) Knock on his door or try to see if he did in fact have them sent to me. 

B.) See if the books were mistakenly sent to me and were meant to go to his preaching ass. 

C.) Keep them and do with them as i please. 

I already helped myself to one copy and this steaming pile of nonsense is written in a hilarious manner. 

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • Props 4

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I once found a brown envelope with thousands in foreign currency in my apt building's mailbox. My address and apt #, no return address. Took it to the bank to exchange it, looked like monopoly money. It ended up being legit. I kept it. 

This was years ago and nothing ever came of it.

• Props 4
  • LOL! 1

Geneziz 6:66

its going for $20 on amazon seems well reviewed by the people that are into that sort of thing so maybe list and flip them 

an alternate theory, you entered a mixed alcohol/stress induced fugue state, found jesus momentarily and ordered these books to hand out 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 4

8 minutes ago, where said:

an alternate theory, you entered a mixed alcohol/stress induced fugue state, found jesus momentarily and ordered these books to hand out

Nah the drunker i got the more i would have doubled down that jesus could suck my ass, haha. 

You did just make me think that the next time i see some religious fucks protesting a Planned Parenthood i could roll up on them and hand them the books with dicks and shit drawn on the pages. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

Oh i know who sent them @One Man BannedThe author/preacher sent them from Illinois, haha. I’m just not sure if it was supposed to go to me because the religious zealot downstairs is calling me a sinner or if he’s a moron and fucked up his own address. 

Or if it’s completely random and i was just pulled out of a hat and sent a box of books, ha. 

Edited by abrasivesaint

2 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

Oh i know who sent them @One Man BannedThe author/preacher sent them from Illinois, haha. I’m just not sure if it was supposed to go to me because the religious zealot downstairs is calling me a sinner or if he’s a moron and fucked up his own address. 

Or if it’s completely random and i was just pulled out of a hat and sent a box of books, ha. 

Get that, was referring to you don't know who had them sent to you.

On 5/5/2020 at 6:56 AM, abrasivesaint said:

So this was at my doorstep this morning... 

CE3C156D-4BA2-4879-9E15-3DA68AD9D51E.thumb.jpeg.284db1a2243d91acd1b6971504f146b6.jpeg

I opened it because it had my address/apartment number, but no name. Upon a little inspection and googling i discovered this..

DE4511C8-0A2B-4E13-A122-33DCEAB73FF5.thumb.jpeg.399e375d7d8e6c5706c2314f510a8e23.jpeg

Now, there is an elderly gentlemen that lives downstairs that has stopped me in the past. What started out as friendly neighborly conversation, quickly turned into sinners will burn in hell and shit like that, which i wasn’t having. So, i’m assuming this dude had my heathen ass bulk mailed what seems to be about 100 copies of this fucking book, haha. 

What should i do with this situation? 

A.) Knock on his door or try to see if he did in fact have them sent to me. 

B.) See if the books were mistakenly sent to me and were meant to go to his preaching ass. 

C.) Keep them and do with them as i please. 

I already helped myself to one copy and this steaming pile of nonsense is written in a hilarious manner. 

Become an Amazon seller and undercut the shit out of everyone. $5 per copy?

So i ran into the guy downstairs, it was his shit. When i mentioned a package coming to me he says “ya, books.” He then says “you know i’m a senior citizen right?” Which confused the shit out of me. After a couple days of thinking about it the only thing i can come up with about why he would say that is the dude was seeing if i would steal his books and try to catch me on one of those weird stealing from the elderly laws.. I mean maybe he just said some weird shit to say it, but, i dont know.

I realized i dont fucking like him though, haha. 

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • Like 2
  • Truth 1

44 minutes ago, abrasivesaint said:

So i ran into the guy downstairs, it was his shit. When i mentioned a package coming to me he says “ya, books.” He then says “you know i’m a senior citizen right?” Which confused the shit out of me. After a couple days of thinking about it the only thing i can come up with about why he would say that is the dude was seeing if i would steal his books and try to catch me on one of those weird stealing from the elderly laws.. I mean maybe he just said some weird shit to say it, but, i dont know.

I realized i dont fucking like him though, haha. 

fuck that guy. why would you mention getting a package that wasn’t yours if you were trying to steal it? idiot.